Barry Bannan

villianusa

Who are all these top notch players that set the world alight at their age.

Gerrard, Giggs, ronaldo (brazil), best, messi, Van basten just off the top of my head to add to the other ones.

It's great being optimistic but it's pretty stupid to predict big things because so many promising youngsters have gone on to achieve **** all in the game.

Wel done on handpicking some of the best ever footballing talent. If they get anywhere near that we will have done very well.

Just watched the MOTD highlights of the the Fulham game, how did Motson fail to pick up on Bannan's brilliant cross to Albrighton?! If that had been Messi he would have been creaming himself. Also I thought it was ridiculopus how he barely referred to Albrighton's great control instead he blamed the full back for letting him cut inside!

Just watched the MOTD highlights of the the Fulham game, how did Motson fail to pick up on Bannan's brilliant cross to Albrighton?! If that had been Messi he would have been creaming himself. Also I thought it was ridiculopus how he barely referred to Albrighton's great control instead he blamed the full back for letting him cut inside!

I agree, but youve gotta forgive Motty in his old age!

Notice how they never make him commentate on a game outside of london. :detect:

Anyone else think Bannan will be a Utd target after this weekend?

A target for Fergie, or a target for Darren Fletcher and an ugly, mistimed challenge?

Anyone else think Bannan will be a Utd target after this weekend?

No. Not a chance.

If he continues to play as he is, he might be a target for them by their visit to Villa Park next year, but come on, the guy's had one noticable appearance.

United will go for van der Vaart and Bale when Spurs fail to make top 4. Probably have to pay £60m or so, but they would really turn United into title challengers again. Natural Giggs and Scholes replacements.

Looking forward to seeing Bannan again tonight though, he looks a very promising player.

I am dreading his first post-match interview with BBC or SKY though.

Nothing can be worser than Gabby's "Im just glad we got the three points" (after a hard fought FA cup win)

Hahaha, excellent, I didn't know about that.

Gabby isn't the sharpest brick in the haystack, certainly, but Bannan just strikes me as doing an interview in an Ali G style. I may be wrong, haven't heard the guy speak, but from the way he writes it sounds like he thinks he's "straight outta tha hood".

Innit.

This is one of the reasons I am happy to see how things go. I would rather us finish 6th with a team full of 'our own' than see a Man Cittee spunkfest leading to nothing!

Bannan, Clark, Delfonso and Albrighton on Saturday was a joy for me.

entirely this.