Barry Bannan

villianusa

Mark my words , Bannan will probably end up back in Scotland playing for Stenhousemuir's 4th team.

Oh Sorry! Did I say playing? Let me rephrase that.

Bannan will end up warming the bench for Stenhousemuir's 4th team.

Well let's face it, they need someone to cut the oranges at half time don't they? ;)

we get it, you dont like Bannan but some reason have time for Bent.

Yes - And I bet you I am not alone in that opinion?

Mark my words , Bannan will probably end up back in Scotland playing for Stenhousemuir's 4th team.

Oh Sorry! Did I say playing? Let me rephrase that.

Bannan will end up warming the bench for Stenhousemuir's 4th team.

Well let's face it, they need someone to cut the oranges at half time don't they? ;)

we get it, you dont like Bannan but some reason have time for Bent.

Yes - And I bet you I am not alone in that opinion?

Probably something to do with the 1 goal in every two games prior to Lambert joining......but y' know, who's splitting hairs? I mean Bannan did once score a penalty so pretty comparable.............not.

I think villa-revolution is going to miss Bannan more than Con. He seems even more obsessed.

Newton's 3rd law in action.

I am sure he will be following Bannan all through next season as well with regular updates on the other football thread if he doesn't make the starting 11.

According to kendrick the signing is still not completed and blackburn are still hoping to sign him although are quoted as having other targets if the talks break down.

Surely bannan must see that nobody better than blackburn will be interested in him - just sign and go please barry!

So it's not done, they're 'hoping' to sign him but have other targets if talks break down.  That all suggests it's in the balance for whatever reason.  Maybe he has a relatively big wage demand going from a Premier League club to the Championship.

Once again the lesson here is that a players form in his first few senior games is a very poor indicator of that players ability to produce week in week out.

I would wish him well, but the drink drive incident prevents me. No one on his sort of salary - can ever justify being drunk behind the wheel of a car.

I guess you feel the same about Fabian Delph then
I can't see the difference?

It's quite clear.

One of them is really shit at football the other isn't. Both of them are stupid little pricks.

So you do not wish Delph well? Or is your personal moral framework fickle?

lol - it seems you are overly keen to try to gazump someone... unfortunately you are making shit up as you go along to try and make this happen... I have not written that I do not wish Bannan well in his move to Blackburn. I'm just happy he is leaving because he isn't good enough for the shirt... but never have I written I don't want him to do well so don't put words in to my mouth.

Before his drink driving incident whenever Bannan put the Villa shirt on I wanted him to do well. As soon as he got caught drink driving I thought he was a stupid little prick. After he got caught drink driving and he put the Villa shirt on I wanted him to do well. I still think he is a stupid prick for drink driving.

Delph wasn't at Villa when he was caught drink driving, but when he was I thought he was a stupid little prick. When he signed for Villa and put on the shirt on I wanted him to do well. I still think he is a stupid prick for drink driving.

Now be a good lad and walk on.
Edited by AstonMartin82