The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

sir_gary_cahill

10 minutes ago, Pelle said:

I have felt and said many bad things about  Grealish since he left, but when I heard about this and saw this clip I feel stupid and have now most respect for him. That's just class. And that guy trying to pull him away. Way to go, Jack. Never been more proud of you.

Thats the UEFA president 😠

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Thats the UEFA president 😠

Now you mention it I remember reading that. A fine ad prime example of how a leader should behave... So happy that Jack, yes, he's Jack again to me, more or less ignored him.

5 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

Jack didn't look happy when he walked off, wonder if he was thinking Ceferin was out of order trying to pull him away.

A few of the comments I've seen suggest that ceferin was trying to tell him that she's blind / partial sighted and not to scare her

But at the same time everything about her being paraded there looks like pure tokenism, apart from Jack talking to her it looks weird

On 02/09/2023 at 10:37, Pelle said:

I have felt and said many bad things about  Grealish since he left, but when I heard about this and saw this clip I feel stupid and have now most respect for him. That's just class. And that guy trying to pull him away. Way to go, Jack. Never been more proud of you.

He’s not trying to pull Jack away. He touches Jack on the arm to get his attention and let him know the girl is blind. 

4 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Withdrew from the England squad because of that bollocking?

He's not fit, I doubt Pep would hand him over since he may have been put on a strict regime. To be honest he hasn't even looked fit, looked to have put on a bit of weight this season.

12 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Pep has no choice it's a qualifier

Grealish probably agreed, I doubt he wouldn't go above Pep and play for England and not City, an I'm sure if |pep told Southgate he wasn't going, he ain't going.

This ain't a guess about his fitness, I have a collegue in Manchester who's partner works at the Etihad.

1 hour ago, foreveryoung said:

Grealish probably agreed, I doubt he wouldn't go above Pep and play for England and not City, an I'm sure if |pep told Southgate he wasn't going, he ain't going.

This ain't a guess about his fitness, I have a collegue in Manchester who's partner works at the Etihad.

England physios do have to assess him before they withdraw him

3 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

Apparently he's not injured, been dropped and had a big bollocking from Pep about his fitness and lifestyle, yet again.

So unfit that he played 90 mins against Newcastle and then again the following week against Sheff Utd?

Maybe he’s been out on the piss, who knows, but you’re not playing consecutive 90 minutes under Pep if you’re unfit. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, bobzy said:

So unfit that he played 90 mins against Newcastle and then again the following week against Sheff Utd?

Maybe he’s been out on the piss, who knows, but you’re not playing consecutive 90 minutes under Pep if you’re unfit. 

Was shit though.

Â