The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

21 minutes ago, GREAT_BEARD_OF_ZEUS said:

If Jack goes (as now looks certain) then Xia is dead to me. There's no way back... Ever. I don't care what he says or does beyond this point.

All he had to do was manage the club properly and the lad would've stayed another season. 

Sell up now Tony because Villa Park will never forgive you for selling it's favourite son, simply to bail out your greed and stupidity.

I get you, because one of the only silver linings I was perhaps looking forward to.

Was being forced to take another direction with a young team, and building it around Jack.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Cjay said:

Read on twitter that before all this kicked off Villa valued Grealish at £40mil?

Living in cloud cuckoo land, 10-15m tops imo, potential is there but less proven then the lad at Norwich who they want £20mil for.

£10 million :D

Just now, paul1984 said:

So you have proof? If so share it with the rest of us.

Er...it is pretty much out there. The failure to pay tax, the suspension of the ceo, the early cash in on transfer payments. Keep that head in the sand. 

1 minute ago, paul1984 said:

Certainly more than the lad from Norwich.

2 minutes ago, paul1984 said:

Certainly more than the lad from Norwich.

All about opinions mate fair enough.

Just now, DCJonah said:

Er...it is pretty much out there. The failure to pay tax, the suspension of the ceo, the early cash in on transfer payments. Keep that head in the sand. 

So conjecture.

The early cash in on future transfer payments can be put down to complying with FFP.
The failure to pay the tax last week is unknown.
The suspension of the CEO is unknown.

• Haha 1

Just now, paul1984 said:

So conjecture.

The early cash in on future transfer payments can be put down to complying with FFP.

Yes poor Tony. Its all down to FFP. 

Why would we cash in early when its FFP for the upcoming season that is the issue? The failure to pay tax has nothing to do with ffp. And ceo's are suspended all the time aren't they? Common practice. 

Like i said, you ignore it all if you need to defend him. 

4 minutes ago, paul1984 said:

So you have proof? If so share it with the rest of us.

Proof of what ?

Why do you think there have been all those headlines, the suspension of Wyness, and notice of an HMRC winding up order ?  - do you honestly think none of that is true ? 

Just now, hippo said:

Proof of what ?

Why do you think there have been all those headlines, the suspension of Wyness, and notice of an HMRC winding up order ?  - do you honestly think none of that is true ? 

No, all of them are true but we don't know the story or why.

3 minutes ago, paul1984 said:

So conjecture.

??? - it isn't unknown - its been on the club website !!!!!! 

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

Yes poor Tony. Its all down to FFP. 

Why would we cash in early when its FFP for the upcoming season that is the issue? The failure to pay tax has nothing to do with ffp. And ceo's are suspended all the time aren't they? Common practice. 

Like i said, you ignore it all if you need to defend him. 

I didnt say it was all down to FFP, I simply stated a fact that the owner cant just throw cash at the club like they could 10 years ago.

Cashing in early could have made us compliant this year for all we know.

I didnt say the last two were to do with FFP but we also dont know why these have cropped up.

I'm not his media spokesperson I am worried too, but there is no point speculating and presenting it as fact.

No, all of them are true but we don't know the story or why.

All right then - HMRC issued notice of a winding up order  - Why ? Because we hadn't paid the tax

We are struggling with cash flow - Why - because the owner can not or will not cover a £6m monthly shortfall

I didnt say it was all down to FFP, I simply stated a fact that the owner cant just throw cash at the club like they could 10 years ago.

Cashing in early could have made us compliant this year for all we know.

I didnt say the last two were to do with FFP but we also dont know why these have cropped up.

I'm not his media spokesperson I am worried too, but there is no point speculating and presenting it as fact.

You claimed criticism over selling jack is unfair because of ffp. Is that not speculating and presenting it as fact?

Edited by DCJonah

Just now, DCJonah said:

You claimed criticism over selling jack is unfair because of ffp. Is that no speculating and presenting it as fact?

No its a fact what our three year loss is and what the rules are.

1 minute ago, hippo said:

All right then - HMRC issued notice of a winding up order  - Why ? Because we hadn't paid the tax

We are struggling with cash flow - Why - because the owner can not or will not cover a £6m monthly shortfall

might want to check your facts we arent losing 72m a year

51 minutes ago, Cjay said:

Read on twitter that before all this kicked off Villa valued Grealish at £40mil?

Living in cloud cuckoo land, 10-15m tops imo, potential is there but less proven then the lad at Norwich who they want £20mil for.

Wes Hoolahan is a good player, but £20m a bit much, no?

• Like 1

Â