Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Is How I Met Your Mother really good? I'm resisting the hype...

Yes.

No. The first 2 seasons were good, but the show drags and struggles to keep itself entertaining. Season 5 was really bad. But after saying that I still watch the show every week when it comes out, so I guess its worth checking out.

• 2 weeks later...
Is How I Met Your Mother really good? I'm resisting the hype...

Yes.

No. The first 2 seasons were good, but the show drags and struggles to keep itself entertaining. Season 5 was really bad. But after saying that I still watch the show every week when it comes out, so I guess its worth checking out.

I don't agree, think its entertaining throughout.. best show on telly up there with big bang theory/rules of engagement.

Anyone watch Underbelly?

just finished series one. class show. i was in melbourne on and off during the early noughties so was pretty familiar with the story. Gyton Grantley and Damian Walshe-Howling are great actors. well worth a look.

Fantastic programme, when i went Geelong to my Auntis, she had them on copy DVD ( something to do with vic state no being able to broadcast the programme due to the court case at the time). The guy who played Benji was good liked his Character alot. Was the Underbelly in the 70's or 80's any good, i saw it advertised just before i left OZ.

I agree actually and I idolise John Cleese. I have his legs and everything. As a matter of fact I watched the whole Fawlty Towers documentary last night and Father Ted tonight. With a Father Ted special tomorrow, it really has been a good few nights for tv.

Now, the final question? What is the name of the Pope? *a long umm* Jim. It is just fantastic comedy.

Â