The New Condem Government

bickster

Nuclear power or GTFO

Just don't build it anywhere in the south , put it somewhere where a nuclear meltdown might go unnoticed ... Like Sheffield

Can you imagine any Tory actually liking the idea that the city where the leader of their allies in power lived were to be eradicated via a nuclear meltdown - and people being killed etc., think of the outrage and comment in the local press and parties if they thought that..........

I hope this is merely the function of an over suspicious mind, but to me that post reads like an attempt to intimidate/blackmail a good and long serving poster on here by threatening to put his job in jeopardy for liking a comment that was obviously made in jest.

I hope I'm wrong, because otherwise it would be the most underhand, spiteful and vindictive thing I've ever seen on this website.

Edited by Awol

Benson and Hedge Funds

Even the worst comedian comes out with something mildly amusing now and then.

I wonder if the 'other' Ed wrote the line for him. If so it's his funniest contribution since "no more boom and bust"

Edited by thetrees

the fag lobbying issue has to go away now, Camoron has said categorically that there is absolutely no link in any way whatsoever

for it to emerge there was any tenuous link now, well, that would make the Prime Minister a deliberate coniving liar on the side of money over people

I can't see that.

• Like 2

Re Cameron and Marr

"David Cameron was asked three times by Andrew Marr about whether he had discussed the issue:

Asked a second and third time if he had talked to Mr Crosby about the policy, Mr Cameron again stuck to the line that the Australian lobbyist had not intervened.
Marr said that was "not quite an answer to the question I asked", but the Prime Minister told him: "Well, that's the answer that you are getting."

Flashman bully boy is alive and well

• Like 1

Benson and Hedge Funds

I wonder if the 'other' Ed wrote the line for him. If so it's his funniest contribution since "no more boom and bust"

The best comedy comes in the form of Tory policy.

Benson and Hedge Funds

The best comedy comes in the form of Tory policy.

All of it?

I would find it pretty impossible to agree or disagree with the entire policy of any of the mainstream political parties.

So Charlie boy has been lobbying Jeremy Hunt over homeopathy treatments.

1.) homeopathy is bollocks

2.) homeopathy is bollocks

3.) what is Prince Charles doing lobbying the guvmint?

4.) this is not the first time he's tried to influence guvmint policy

5.) this man will be king some day

independent

independent

Pushing at an open door.  "Hunt" already believes homeopathy works.

independent

Pushing at an open door.  "Hunt" already believes homeopathy works.

You spelled his name wrong.

From that link:

"Homeopathic hospitals are not "valuable national assets", they're £7-million-a-year white elephants for middle-class hypochondriac hippies."

Spot on!

If people want to waste their money (and health) on magic water, then let them, but the state should have nothing whatsoever to do with it.

• Like 2

Incidentally, for those of you with a more refined and deep thinking interest in your health and the way of the elders, I do have some medicinal waters.

If you would like to try an alternative therapy, the secrets of which were known to the ancients, drop me a PM and I'll pop some water in the post to you at a very competitive price.

£5.99 a litre, cures most vague symptoms.

Â