Bollitics: The General Election 2010 Exit Poll

bickster

How Did You Vote in the General Election?  

194 members have voted

1. 1. How Did You Vote in the General Election?

• Conservative
    • Labour
    • Liberal Democrats
    • Green
    • UKIP
    • BNP
    • Jury Team
    • SNP
    • Plaid Cymru
    • Spoilt Ballot
    • Didn't bother

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tory's have offered AV referendum.

Dave, close your mouth and back away slowly from the microphone.... Your hand is strong man, hold the line.

In favour of AV personally but let's have a ghost of Christmas future glimpse at a centre left coalition so the people can see how the UK will be forever under full PR.

My guess is very ugly.

that the fox murderers

you keep banging on about that but have you ever considered that there are about 100,000 beagles in this country and since government legislation means they are no longer allowed to secure work smoking cigarettes , having perfume dropped in their eyes or get paid to chase foxes they are all relying on benefits in order to support their families

so Vote Tory and get the beagles off benefits and back to work

:crylaugh:

:crylaugh: **** me Boulton made himself look a right idiot. Totallly unprofessional what a **** prick.

That's funny, I thought he just called out Campbell for being a slimey, spinning, deceitful **** weasel. Amazing how we can watch the same thing and come away with such different conclusions.

:crylaugh: **** me Boulton made himself look a right idiot. Totallly unprofessional what a **** prick.

Boulton must have been on a bonus from Murdoch to get Dave elected going by his stupidity there and his bias when he chaired the interviews :-) - that is a man who is no longer going to be a TV pundit that's a certainty

I cannot help but have a wry smile at some of the Tory supporting comments now on VT. What is the problem here? Surely the politicians have to explore all eventualities in terms of setting up a government, its exactly the parliamentary / electoral system that only a few hours back they were saying was the one and only for the UK.

who knows how this will end up? There has been a lot of Lib/Lab overlap in the past and if any alliance was to be made that was always the logical one. If you read some of the VT threads you can see people who swapped between Lib and Lab votes but very few who did so with the Tory party. Bottom line is still that Cameron has now failed twice (assuming that Clegg doesn't strike a deal with him - which he may well do) once to get the majority he needed, and this was despite the backing he received and secondly to negotiate with Clegg. If he cannot do either, do you really want him running a) the country and B) the Tory party?

Interesting times and FWIW my bets are now on either a Cameron or a Darling next PM

Guest Ricardomeister

As I put in my comment "for the good of the country" and the "vulnerable".....that clearly covers both the economy and "our boys"...and I really believe that you care about them!....but don't let that stop you spouting your usual..........

I would think that "vulnerable" covered those poor foxes as well, but you still managed to single them out for special coverage twice in your diatribe.

Just an example of where your priorities lie.

13 years and still not managed a fair and just society, but I'm sure that Labour will manage it in the next 6 months :bonk:

Oh dear he we go again! In that sentence it was very obvious that I was talking about people, and my posts have continually stated what my priority is....a fair society for everyone. Your priority, as evidenced by your comments on the 50%/25% income tax issue, is how much money you can keep for yourself. I am quite happy that my priority is the right one. Also, I am perfectly happy that animal welfare should be an important issue. I like to see as many people (and animals) happy as possible whereas you seem totally indifferent to other people as long as you are ok.

As for Labour not managing a fair and just society, nobody would say that they have achieved that but Labour, for all their faults, have at least made an effort towards that unlike your hero Fuhrer Thatchler who destroyed whole communities with the selfish me, me, me priorities that you seem to worship.

I thought Boulton made a bit of a tit of himself, he got angry enough to look daft but didn't do enough to get away with it. Had he pushed Campbell off the platform causing him to break his back then I think he might have pulled it off, but sadly he just looked a bit shouty.

Tory's have offered AV referendum.

Dave, close your mouth and back away slowly from the microphone.... Your hand is strong man, hold the line.

In favour of AV personally but let's have a ghost of Christmas future glimpse at a centre left coalition so the people can see how the UK will be forever under full PR.

My guess is very ugly.

I am interested to know whether AV would remove the individual right to only vote for one candidate.

Or would a voting slip with only one X be declared void?

That's funny, I thought he just called out Campbell for being a slimey, spinning, deceitful **** weasel. Amazing how we can watch the same thing and come away with such different conclusions.

You're on your own.

Everybody is laughing at Boulton.

You're on your own.

On VT politics threads that does not overly concern me! :winkold:

Guest Ricardomeister

You're on your own.

Everybody is laughing at Boulton.

Totally agree. I am not a fan of Alastair Campbell but I would commend him on this occasion for not landing one on that unprofessional idiot, Boulton.

Totally agree. I am not a fan of Alastair Campbell but I would commend him on this occasion for not landing one on that unprofessional idiot, Boulton.

Hitting him would have ruined it.

Campbell saying 'Calm down, this is live on television.....dignity, dignity' is far funnier :lol:

To be fair I think, if your ignore the financial side, then society is in general a fairer place than it was before.

You'd have to be an ignorant twunt to think Labour hasn't done some good on that front.

Granted, it's probably a far more noticeable change in Belfast than in Basingstoke.

And in regards to the chasm between rich and poor, that's got worse under Labour, but I very much doubt the Tories will come along and close that gap ;)

**** me Boulton made himself look a right idiot. Totally unprofessional what a **** prick.

tbh I thought they both made themselves look a couple of dicks .. but no surprise to see people that defend street brawlers also defending this sort of behaviour from people representing their party ..

They had a bust up on election night around 3am on Sky and it looked as though Malcolm Tucker thought he'd try and continue it on today

Guest Ricardomeister

that the fox murderers

you keep banging on about that but have you ever considered that there are about 100,000 beagles in this country and since government legislation means they are no longer allowed to secure work smoking cigarettes , having perfume dropped in their eyes or get paid to chase foxes they are all relying on benefits in order to support their families

so Vote Tory and get the beagles off benefits and back to work

Wow a Tory trying to be funny and failing miserably. No surprise there then.

Hitting him would have ruined it.

I can think of absolutely no situation that hitting Alastair Campbell could ruin.

Your priority, as evidenced by your comments on the 50%/25% income tax issue, is how much money you can keep for yourself.

That would be my proposal where everyone on average wage or below (average, not minimum) would be better off?

The proposal where I would pay more tax than I do now?

Very selfish indeed!!

I am quite happy that my priority is the right one.

Economy? Troops? Fair and just society? Foxes?

Which one?

As for Labour not managing a fair and just society, nobody would say that they have achieved that but Labour, for all their faults, have at least made an effort towards that unlike your hero Fuhrer Thatchler who destroyed whole communities with the selfish me, me, me priorities that you seem to worship.

Were she, she would be a heroine, but you assume a lot about me, most of it completely wrong.

But then, as you state, you are right......all of the time

:lol:

**** me Boulton made himself look a right idiot. Totally unprofessional what a **** prick.

tbh I thought they both made themselves look a couple of dicks .. but no surprise to see people that defend street brawlers also defending this sort of behaviour from people representing their party ..

They had a bust up on election night around 3am on Sky and it looked as though Malcolm Tucker thought he'd try and continue it on today

Tony come on you are being very silly now, this is nobody's party here, Boulton acted like he was drunk and for someone who is supposed to lead debates etc, completely lost it and showed himself up again.

What is the reference you are making to brawling? I am assuming that was some lame attempt to being Prescott into this? or are you talking about the Tory councillor who attacked those women?

The Tory supporters are getting somewhat petulant it seems and its spreading

Guest Ricardomeister
Your priority, as evidenced by your comments on the 50%/25% income tax issue, is how much money you can keep for yourself.

That would be my proposal where everyone on average wage or below (average, not minimum) would be better off?

The proposal where I would pay more tax than I do now?

Very selfish indeed!!

I am quite happy that my priority is the right one.

Economy? Troops? Fair and just society? Foxes?

Which one?

Were she, she would be a heroine, but you assume a lot about me, most of it completely wrong.

But then, as you state, you are right......all of the time

:lol:

I take back what I said about Tories and comedy!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: