Bollitics: The General Election 2010 Exit Poll

bickster

How Did You Vote in the General Election?  

194 members have voted

1. 1. How Did You Vote in the General Election?

• Conservative
    • Labour
    • Liberal Democrats
    • Green
    • UKIP
    • BNP
    • Jury Team
    • SNP
    • Plaid Cymru
    • Spoilt Ballot
    • Didn't bother

So what is Clegg doing

From the TV debates when Clegg was doing his "look at me " bit , we established that he was a negotiator for the EU for a while and maybe he believes he can play the two sides off against each other to get the best deal for Nick ..ermm i mean the Lib Dems ...

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ricardomeister

that the fox murderers

you keep banging on about that but have you ever considered that there are about 100,000 beagles in this country and since government legislation means they are no longer allowed to secure work smoking cigarettes , having perfume dropped in their eyes or get paid to chase foxes they are all relying on benefits in order to support their families

so Vote Tory and get the beagles off benefits and back to work

Wow a Tory trying to be funny and failing miserably. No surprise there then.

wow a labourite being a word removed and succeeding .. no surprise there then

Oooooooooooooo temper temper tantrum from Tory Tone! :lol::lol::lol:

Unfortunately I am neither a Labourite nor a word removed so wrong again Tone :lol::lol::lol:

(Still pissed off at watching a couple of hundred returning soldiers treated like second class citizens last Friday)

Tell us more Trees

Runway blocked at Brize Norton owing to an incident.

Normally the medevac flights drop off casualties at BHX and then off load passengers (returning soldiers) and cargo at Brize Norton.

On Friday they had to off load at BHX, but they couldn't go through the terminal as last time there was trouble because it 'offended' some people.

So they had to get out on the tarmac, offload their gear, sort it all out and then finally get into coaches to be driven away.

I have no doubt that the people/person who were offended were in the minority, but it just pisses me off that the rights of others are put before our troops. Equality doesn't seem to exist in politically correct Britain.

But then Birmingham International is 48% owned by the councils, so no doubt the politicians have a big say.......

can somebody on here with some press connections get this out to the public and pour scorn and shame on the self important, look at me politicos and let's see them squirm their way out of it.

A complete and utter disgrace

(thanks for telling me Trees)

Which council's ? ............. and Oi is this really part of the squabble, sorry thread. :wink:

Chaps for those intent on having a tiff tonight, let's not get 1) banned 2) get this thread closed eh? There is some interesting stuff being said

Wigan, there's far more ethnic than forces votes at stake fella. Ergo politicans would do nothing - this has been happening for years and often reported upon.

That's not racist, it's just a fact.

Yes Drat it's part of the thread.

We had 3 "Leaders Debates" all singing the "Our Brave Lads" tune and now while they have their secret negotiations on who gets the electric stapler in the cabinet office "Our Brave lads" get treated like shit.

Not good enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gent's, can we please keep the personal stuff out of this - disagreement is inevitable but I would ask that it is not accompanied by insult - Thank you

I completely agree, and.....Love the pretty colored text :nod:

Which council's ? ............. and Oi is this really part of the squabble, sorry thread. :wink:

Birmingham, Coventry, Dudley, Sandwell, Solihull, Walsall and Wolverhampton.

Chaps for those intent on having a tiff tonight, let's not get 1) banned 2) get this thread closed eh? There is some interesting stuff being said

Sorry for going slightly OT, but it is a point that all political parties bang on about our brave troops while letting them fall victim to political correctness at home.

Nowt more from me on this in this thread.

Yes Drat it's part of the thread.

We had 3 "Leaders Debates" all singing the "Our Brave Lads" tune and now while they have their secret negotiations on who gets the electric stapler in the cabinet office "Our Brave lads" get treated like shit.

Not good enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't believe Trees though, he has made this up for effect to deflect criticism away from Cameron and the Tory party that he so much wanted to get in.

Note: None of the above is true and despite his atrocious political views he's actually a good bloke :-)

Seriously though which councils "own" BHX?

Guest Ricardomeister
Are the Tories really gonna try overturn the ban on fox hunting if they get in(this is a question not sarcasm)?

Yes they are...they even have Fox/Hunt in their shadow cabinet!

Are the Tories really gonna try overturn the ban on fox hunting if they get in(this is a question not sarcasm)?

I believe they are - unless one of those darn Tory boys can show otherwise

So let me get this right, they now don't have to go through the terminal they get bussed off the tarmac and away?

If that's right then what the hell is the complaint, don't half wish I could get treated that badly at an airport instead of the usual rigmarole

(Still pissed off at watching a couple of hundred returning soldiers treated like second class citizens last Friday)

Tell us more Trees

Runway blocked at Brize Norton owing to an incident.

Normally the medevac flights drop off casualties at BHX and then off load passengers (returning soldiers) and cargo at Brize Norton.

On Friday they had to off load at BHX, but they couldn't go through the terminal as last time there was trouble because it 'offended' some people.

So they had to get out on the tarmac, offload their gear, sort it all out and then finally get into coaches to be driven away.

I have no doubt that the people/person who were offended were in the minority, but it just pisses me off that the rights of others are put before our troops. Equality doesn't seem to exist in politically correct Britain.

But then Birmingham International is 48% owned by the councils, so no doubt the politicians have a big say.......

Disgusting.

Another thing on Clegg, didn't he clearly state pre-election that he would support the party with most number of seats and votes? The records show that wasn't Labour.

Out of interest are none of the Lib Dems on here a little shocked by this?

edit ...

just read the red ink bit and fair enough

I agree, but even this could be improved on, i think if OBE had used a little imagination he could have toned the brash bright Red text into a subtle more gentle blush :oops: pink, this in itself would have given a more relaxed chill out guys karma thing.

Just a thought!!!!!!!! :bonk: