Jez

how has palacio done there? i can remember him being a huge player for boca, didnt know theyd signed zigoni or zuculini either, its like the manager is a huge FM fan!

with aquafresca, zigoni and destro all there its almost like they just need ballotelli to complete the set

godin has gone to athletico, and from out the blue hernanes has gone to lazio

Finally Atletico get a solid centre back, excellent signing 8)

About time Hernanes moved to Europe too, been on the cards for years, but never materialised.

Remy arrives or soon to arrive in Stoke, for talks.

Interesting to see where he'd fit in, I thought Pulis liked big man and little man meaning he'd have to drop Fuller. A lot of money for stoke, if it happens they better hope he performs so they can make a tidy profit in a years time.

Fuller turns 31 this year so Remy in as a replacement me thinks.
I'm not sure, one good season and Remy would be off again, he'll surely use the likes of Stoke as a stepping stone.

Stoke might be comfortable with that. In fact, they might have used it as a way of selling the club, once a player is in the Premier League he is in the shop window isnt he?

Wigan have had great success with buying players who were never going to stay and selling them for a massive profit in recent seasons (Palacios, Valencia) and there is little doubt other clubs are thinking the same.

Fuller turns 31 this year so Remy in as a replacement me thinks.
I'm not sure, one good season and Remy would be off again, he'll surely use the likes of Stoke as a stepping stone.

Stoke might be comfortable with that. In fact, they might have used it as a way of selling the club, once a player is in the Premier League he is in the shop window isnt he?

Wigan have had great success with buying players who were never going to stay and selling them for a massive profit in recent seasons (Palacios, Valencia) and there is little doubt other clubs are thinking the same.

Yeah I mentioned that in a previous post, meaning he is no Fuller replacement right now.

Just seen on Sky Sports News the article about Remy at Stoke. Was quite funny. Remy telling the reporters he didn't speak English and was just there for the visit.

He didn't look impressed with Stoke when I saw that :lol:

Zenit St Petersburg sign Bruno Alves for 22 Million Euros

Zenit St Petersburg have signed Portugal defender Bruno Alves from Porto for a fee of €22 million, as they look to cement their position at the top of the Russian Premier League.

Bruno Alves played all four of Portugal's matches at the World Cup

Alves, 28, won four league titles and three domestic cups during a five-year spell with Porto, but has now moved on to pastures new, joining nternational team-mates Danny and Fernando Meira at the Petrovsky Stadium.

22 Million Euros. You can see where the real money is :o Good signing though. Was wanted by Chelsea a while back I think.

Watch out for Zenit in the CL.