Jez

Something isn't right at Malaga.. rich owner took over a while back (A Sheikh infact), they got Isco and Carzola etc in but news is coming out that they owe players about 30%-40% of their wages and owe Villarreal £££££ over the Carzola transfer.

Now they are looking to sell Isco and Carzola for cheap again.

oscar has been brilliant on FM for years, came through at sao paulo iirc and then got sold to internacional, i thought he was a creative midfielder but for some reason the few chelsea fans ive spoke to about him think he'll replace mikel in the team

moura ive seen nothing yet, again brilliant on FM, inter have been after him for a while, hasnt he got 15 caps for brazil at 19? cant be that bad

PSG press conference:

"I don't know any Ligue 1 players. But they all know me." - Zlatan.

You have to admire his confidence. :nod:

Something isn't right at Malaga.. rich owner took over a while back (A Sheikh infact), they got Isco and Carzola etc in but news is coming out that they owe players about 30%-40% of their wages and owe Villarreal £££££ over the Carzola transfer.

Read about that Yesterday, Its not looking good for Malaga..Really poor from the top, is it the same guys that own PSG? or is another Sheikh im thinking of.

i thought it was the same family but you are only allowed to own 1 club so they spread it around

malaga is a much bigger project, i can remember the discussions on here at the time, they simply dont have the infrastructure that city/chelsea/psg all have

the stadium is run down and not that big, cant imagine the facilities being amazing, the fan base isnt huge, the squad needed a complete overhaul, they dont have the draw and they have arguably the harder challenge in beating real/barca

i thought it was the same family but you are only allowed to own 1 club so they spread it around

malaga is a much bigger project, i can remember the discussions on here at the time, they simply dont have the infrastructure that city/chelsea/psg all have

the stadium is run down and not that big, cant imagine the facilities being amazing, the fan base isnt huge, the squad needed a complete overhaul, they dont have the draw and they have arguably the harder challenge in beating real/barca

Yeah true, I'm really suprised they didn't try and buy sevilla, I mean they have much bigger fan base than Malaga, bigger stadium, Better players at the time.. Sevilla would have been a much better investment.

Carson-Yeung-001.jpg

Carson-Yeung-001.jpg

kim-jong-il_796226c.jpg