Jez

Hoilett has already played for Paderborn & St. Pauli so if he does return it won't be out of homesickness. A 'coaching' or 'development' fee is paid by clubs abroad because Hoilett is young enough for Bburn to warrant not losing him for free. Similarly, English clubs would still have to go to tribunal if they had wanted him. It's to make sure that clubs get something for their efforts in developing youth players in case those players try to walk for free at the end.

Ah, got ya. Decent idea that. I didn't realise he'd come through Blackburn's youth academy like that. They'll be gutted to lose him. Good training, some decent loan spells to get up experience and match practice, and then just as he's looking like the genuine article, they get shit owners in who run the club into the ground and they're forced to lose him.

The coaching staff there must be so gutted.

Ronaldinho has signed for Atletico Mineiro on short term dealwhich is a strange move considering they are not a big club and in Belo Horizonte is 2nd biggest team after Cruzeiro

I genuinely don't understand the clamour that seems to be around Diame.

It's a name I associate with being shit, frankly. All that stands out of him this season for me is sitting on a terrible Wigan sides bench, missing about 3 sitters in the space of a month at the death, and scoring a screamer.

Don't get it.

I genuinely don't understand the clamour that seems to be around Diame.

It's a name I associate with being shit, frankly. All that stands out of him this season for me is sitting on a terrible Wigan sides bench, missing about 3 sitters in the space of a month at the death, and scoring a screamer.

Don't get it.

Plus, when he was moved from the terrible Wigan first team to the bench that terrible team suddenly got a lot better and started winning matches rather than being hammered every week.