Jez

Wolves and their new manager Ståle Solbakken is lining up move for Bjørn Bergmann Sigurdarson from Norwegian club Lillestrom.

He will be a good player for Wolves.

Click

Bjorn Bergmann Sigurdarson is considered one of the brightest stars in the Norweigan League with ten goals from nine games so far.

Wolves new boss Stale Solbakken will target Iceland international striker Bjorn Bergmann Sigurdarson as the first signing of his new era.

Former Norwegian international Solbakken had planned to take the 21-year-old Lillestrom forward with him to Cologne in his previous job.

But now he’ll make a £3million bid to take him to Molineux to spearhead the fight to restore Wolves to the Premier League at the first attempt.

Sigurdarson is considered the brightest star in the Norwegian League with ten goals in nine games so far this year, and he’s also won his first full cap.

Solbakken has been promised funds by owner Steve Morgan to change around Wolves squad this summer and bring in new talent, and he wants the young striker to inject pace into the front line.

Grant Holt has handed in a transfer request. A bit out of the blue, wonder if he has another club lined up.

Admittedly this is a rumour (and I can't remember if there's rules about posting such like?)

Yet, a fairly reliable source, informs me that allegedly Holt is not happy his best mate Tierney got dropped. Tierney was dropped for allegedly porking Steve Morison's missus. Thus Holt's ultimatum was Morrison or me. And hence his transfer request.

Allegedly.

Grant Holt has handed in a transfer request. A bit out of the blue, wonder if he has another club lined up.

Admittedly this is a rumour (and I can't remember if there's rules about posting such like?)

Yet, a fairly reliable source, informs me that allegedly Holt is not happy his best mate Tierney got dropped. Tierney was dropped for allegedly porking Steve Morison's missus. Thus Holt's ultimatum was Morrison or me. And hence his transfer request.

Allegedly.

That sounds very odd, Although things like that have happened before, ie Pardew knocking one of his West Ham players wives.

Who did Pardew poke? Haha amazing!

If that guy can stick the ball in the net, Wolves will batter the league as long as they hang on to most of their midfield. They made so many chances last season but couldn't score and their defence was a joke.

In the Championship you can get away with a ropey defence, as long you score, you'll win most games. Look at some of the useless defences that have been promoted in the last five years, West Brom under Megson, Derby under Billy Davies and Watford under Boothroyd.

Wolves should just get a few exciting young forwards, then sort their defence when they get promoted.

Allegedly.

Gossip.

Allegedly.

Gossip.

Oh right. Thanks for clearing that up.

Kieron Dyer has managed to get another 1 year contract at QPR. He must have some incriminating photos of the board! The man is made of glass but still gets a new contract while 8 others get the chop

He is probably on a pound a week with a very large appearance fee though. I dont think QPR are daft enough to offer him the kind of wages West Ham were paying him a couple of years ago (£80k+ a week according to the Torygraph!)

Kieron Dyer signs new one-year contract with QPR

Kieron Dyer has signed a new one-year contract with Premier League side QPR.

The 33-year-old midfielder only played once last season after suffering a foot injury on his debut in August.

The former England international, who won the last of his 33 caps in 2007, joined Rangers on a free transfer from West Ham last summer.

Meanwhile manager Mark Hughes has offered new contracts to goalkeeper Radek Cerny, defender Clint Hill and midfielder Akos Buzsaky.

Hughes has also decided to release eight out-of-contract players at the end of their deals.

Patrick Agyemang, Gary Borrowdale, Lee Cook, Danny Gabbidon, Fitz Hall, Peter Ramage, Danny Shittu and Rowan Vine will all be leaving Loftus Road next month.

LINK

Bit of a strange one, the Dyer offer, i'm not sure it was worth offering Cerny a new deal either. buts QPR's money to burn.

i dont see many teams that need bale, and those that do cant afford him

loads of talk about him going to barca, id put him in both of above

and IMO modric this season has shown he's nowhere near worth the price tag spurs put on him

It'll be interesting to see what happens with Spurs..

Both Bale and Modric to leave? or just one? I can see Modric leaving.. not sure on Bale.

That's my take too. I think Bale's future depends on how aggressively Barcelona (or Real) go after him in the summer. Barça's fans will want a big summer after losing their manager. Bale might be just the tonic to make them happy again.

If no-one really goes for him I doubt he'll push for a move.