Jez

Yohan Cabaye confirms he is leaving Lille and is on his way to Newcastle for €5m. Terrific signing.

**** off, why didn't we look at him?!

For £5m, that's an absolute steal. Would be great in our team, his goal return for a midfielder is very good.

Another shrewd bit of business after Tiote.

Yohan Cabaye confirms he is leaving Lille and is on his way to Newcastle for €5m. Terrific signing.

**** off, why didn't we look at him?!

For £5m, that's an absolute steal. Would be great in our team, his goal return for a midfielder is very good.

Another shrewd bit of business after Tiote.

Ben Arfa too.

Their scouts are doing a good job :x

Must say I'm impressed with the amount of people who are au fait with Ligue 1 centre backs. I wouldn't be able to pick him out of a line-up.

Because we have just spent a fortune on a striker and real life is not just about signing any player that you like.

he would improve the SQUAD, as he would be an upgrade on heskey

So another one you can moan about who gets in the team ahead of Delfouneso?

:D well the manager doesn't seem to trust him in the pl, there's nothing i can do about that, is there?

He wouldn't be the ideal player to have up front in a relegation battle, he is only 20 and has plenty of time to break into the first team. Still has a lot to learn also.

Because we have just spent a fortune on a striker and real life is not just about signing any player that you like.

he would improve the SQUAD, as he would be an upgrade on heskey

So another one you can moan about who gets in the team ahead of Delfouneso?

:D well the manager doesn't seem to trust him in the pl, there's nothing i can do about that, is there?

He wouldn't be the ideal player to have up front in a relegation battle, he is only 20 and has plenty of time to break into the first team. Still has a lot to learn also.

if he had been given an extended run in his natural position alongside bent, we would've been safe in about march and maybe could've qualified for europe

I now love Nikica Jelavic (even after his goal scoring habits against us)

"Moving to another club? No, that's the last thing on my mind," Jelavic told Jutarnji List.

"I'm enjoying Scotland. My life is fantastic. I like being here as a footballer. The most important thing is I see that my family is happy too. So there's really no reason for me to move.

"Manchester United? Well, that would be of course very hard to reject. But I only read about Red Devils in newspapers.

"Of course I'm happy to be linked with such a great club, but I really don't know anything about this. Me and Walter Smith, who knows Alex Ferguson very well, joked about this stuff.

"He was telling me, that Fergie is building team for me to fit in. But in reality I doubt that he would talk with Ferguson about his players... But of course, if Manchester United make an offer for me then I couldn't stay in Scotland.

"United is a club you can't say no to. If Newcastle United call then I'd stay in Glasgow, no doubt."

Here

Dad has just had a £27million pound big rejected for G.Rossi. All I can say. Undecided for another bid. #thfc #spurs

Though he has the grammar and spelling bang on for what I'd expect from the real one.

Qatar investors have taken over 70% shares of PSG..

Owner of Paris Saint-Germain in 2006, the U.S. investment fund Colony Capital announced Tuesday that the Qatari fund QSI was now 70% shareholder of the Paris club, Colony retaining 30% of the shares.

With this acquisition, a budget transfer of 50 million euro is expected for the next summer transfer window.

http://tinyurl.com/3sor2m4

Full article here.. PSG are going places..

Gibson was meant to be the replacement for Scholes but he just hasn't made it. I expect they will invest heavily, but I'm not sure it'll be Modric. I can see a double bid for van der Vaart and Bale coming along though, natural replacements for Scholes and Giggs.