Jez

Have to say on paper it looked perfect but Villa has been a real poor signing for them in goalscoring terms. Except for 2 barcelona he has struggled. Think i read he has 1 goal in 13 games

Have to say on paper it looked perfect but Villa has been a real poor signing for them in goalscoring terms. Except for 2 barcelona he has struggled. Think i read he has 1 goal in 13 games

Certainly hasn't hit the heights that everyone knows he can, although he does seem to be played out wide a lot of the time

I have a mat who supports Bolton and he's "100%" that Elmander is off to Galatasary

Ahhh one of those talking mats, love them.

Yeh. He normally just says "Welcome" so I was shocked to say the least

:lol:

Spurs land former Barca starlet

Harry Redknapp has already pulled off the transfer coup of the summer, sources have told ESPNsoccernet, by snatching Barcelona youngster Cristian Ceballos from under the noses of Chelsea.

Ceballos, 16, was hailed as Barcelona's new superstar four years ago when he became an internet sensation, featuring in a video juggling a ball with Ronaldinho.

However, after a falling out, Barca agreed to release Ceballos, an attacking midfielder, on a free transfer and he was taken to Chelsea for a two week trial.

Ceballos trained at Cobham predominately with Chelsea's youth side, but also trained with Carlo Ancelotti's first-team. In a shock move, he has now reportedly signed a three-year contract at White Hart Lane.

Sources close to the player said: "The boy captained Barca's Under-17's and here we have a proper player, potentially one of the greats if he develops as people think he might.

"He went to Chelsea for two weeks and trained for three days with the first-team before a Champions League game such was the impression he made, but for some strange reason no one seemed to make a decision about him.

"Now, he has signed a three-year contract with Spurs and Harry Redknapp has a player who will be in his first-team within a year."

Spurs land former Barca starlet

Harry Redknapp has already pulled off the transfer coup of the summer, sources have told ESPNsoccernet, by snatching Barcelona youngster Cristian Ceballos from under the noses of Chelsea.

Ceballos, 16, was hailed as Barcelona's new superstar four years ago when he became an internet sensation, featuring in a video juggling a ball with Ronaldinho.

However, after a falling out, Barca agreed to release Ceballos, an attacking midfielder, on a free transfer and he was taken to Chelsea for a two week trial.

Ceballos trained at Cobham predominately with Chelsea's youth side, but also trained with Carlo Ancelotti's first-team. In a shock move, he has now reportedly signed a three-year contract at White Hart Lane.

Sources close to the player said: "The boy captained Barca's Under-17's and here we have a proper player, potentially one of the greats if he develops as people think he might.

"He went to Chelsea for two weeks and trained for three days with the first-team before a Champions League game such was the impression he made, but for some strange reason no one seemed to make a decision about him.

"Now, he has signed a three-year contract with Spurs and Harry Redknapp has a player who will be in his first-team within a year."

Spurs claim to have poached him from Chelsea......

What they dont realise is Chelsea are signing Ethan Moore.

Dont think Barcelona just release players no matter how troublesome they are unlesss they are not good enough.

Though i expect glaston on here soon to tell us he was a first team player and best talent they ever produced :D

Dont think Barcelona just release players no matter how troublesome they are unlesss they are not good enough.

Though i expect glaston on here soon to tell us he was a first team player and best talent they ever produced

Not being good enough for Barcelona is hardly the biggest criticism you can level at a 16 year old. I'd be pretty happy if we had got him. I imagine captaining their U17 side is no mean feat.

Yeah i've seen the rumours and I for one hope this isn't the case.. as it would mean either Benzema or Higuain are out the door and it will be Benzema i'm sure because I don't think Mou rates him.. so i hope this aguero stuff is nonsense.