Jez

As if following VVV-Venlo wasn't painful enough already;

Soccer Blogger"]VVV Venlo sign one year old toddler Baerke van der Meij

VVV Venlo, a Dutch professional football outfit, have signed 18 month old toddler Baerke van der Meij. Van der Meij came to VVV Venlo’s attention after his father posted a video on YouTube showing his son’s skills with the football.

Young Van der Meij accurately hit three balls into a box - a fairly remarkable skill for a year old kid.

VVV have given the toddler a ten year contract. Van der Meij’s grandfather, coincidentally, played football for VVV Venlo.

Baerke-van-der-Meij-photo-VVV-Venlo.jpg

Clickety-click.

Sahin is joining Real Madrid it seems so...

One of either Khedira, Lass, Gago or Alonso will leave..

My bets are Gago; he barely makes it to the bench at times.. so whoever goes for Gago i'd imagine will be quite cheap but wages will be high.. also rumours of Lass wanting to leave too.

Yep that is pretty clear, he is off. Can't see him arriving in England but he is a quality keeper.
Why can't you see him arriving at Man Utd? They definitely need a top keeper (as distinct from a project like Lindegaard) and Neuer is definitely on the move; and they have had him watched IIRC. I think it's very possible he'll end up there.

Just to return to Neuer a moment, he puts it quite plainly that he won't be playing for Manchester United next season, stating 'England is not an option' for him currently.

...So that's Bayern's keeper sorted for next few seasons then.

Nuri :(

As I've said in the Bundesliga thread, he's a brilliant midfielder and could be fantastic alongside Alonso. However, there's the chance he may also fail to make it in Spain, as is the case with many quality players who pass through Real Madrid.

Yep that is pretty clear, he is off. Can't see him arriving in England but he is a quality keeper.
Why can't you see him arriving at Man Utd? They definitely need a top keeper (as distinct from a project like Lindegaard) and Neuer is definitely on the move; and they have had him watched IIRC. I think it's very possible he'll end up there.

Just to return to Neuer a moment, he puts it quite plainly that he won't be playing for Manchester United next season, stating 'England is not an option' for him currently.

...So that's Bayern's keeper sorted for next few seasons then.

I thought he'd even said "England was never an option for me"

Worded slightly different, but suggesting his move is already sorted.

I see Harry has refused to criticise Charlie Adam for the tackle on Bale which translates to "I'm in for him in the summer."

I'd say you're right. Not a good idea to generate ill-will amongst the fanbase :) But Christ was it a horrendous tackle. Especially given Adam's considerable carriage.

Seems to be rumours going around that Benz is nailed on to go to Arsenal.. apparently a fee is accepted, I hope this isn't true but last couple of games his body language has been off and he obviously isn't happy being behind Ade in the pecking order and rightly so.