Jez

That last one from Kenny is probably what Charlie would have been worth 19 years ago or nine years ago or whenever Kenny was in charge before

The way he said it was annoying and again just came across as being disrespectful to people he should be looking up to not trying to belittle.

Didn't he also say "4 million? Your 'avin a laugh. if 'e's worth 4 million I'm a Soctsman called MacTavish" or something to that effect?

word removed. Absolutely hate him.

Didn't he also say "4 million? Your 'avin a laugh. if 'e's worth 4 million I'm a Soctsman called MacTavish" or something to that effect?

word removed. Absolutely hate him.

Yeah I heard that. It's like he was trying desperately to be funny and just fell on his arse :)

Never rated Emauelson. Good going forward but very suspect defensively.

Demba Ba gone to West ham by looks of it. Never seen him play but he looks like a big customer and have read he cant play til April due to injury thats why he failed medical at Stoke

According to BBC Liverpool bid £12.5 million for Luis Suarez which is pretty low for someone of his goalscoring/assist record. Bid was rejected. He got something like 47 last season, incredible. Wonder if we could have got this guy.

IN the Dutch league. Even Afonso ALves got a hatful there 1 season

45 in 39 games. Spectacular stuff.

Mateja Kezman got 105 goals in 122 games for PSV and a total of 39 goals in the seven seasons since then.

Suarez looks like a good player, but I'd rather have Bent.

AC Milan have bought Urby Emanuelson from Ajax for €1.7m. His contract must have been up soon 'cause that's a bit of a bargain.

Hmm, wonder if they will go buy Ziegler then. Pity if they do, I'd have liked him here.

Apparently Milan went for him before going for Emanuelson but Sampdoria turned the bid down.

Done very well for himself since being at Spurs.

Never rated Emauelson. Good going forward but very suspect defensively.

I'd happily take good going forward/suspect defensively for £1.5m though, that's chump change by today's standards. :shock:

Maybe Berlusconi found him sitting on a shelf in a Milanese Cash Converters?