Jez

Jovetic's overall goal record doesn't look as impressive as he used to be a midfielder.

He scores 1 in 2 now, for the last two seasons after he was pushed forward.
Sick skill level and someone as likely to create as to score.

More of a passer and dribbler, not sure he's on a higher level than Benteke (similiar age as well)

- but it's easier to sell someone with a spectacular playing style like Jovetic.

Edited by rosenthal

also wasnt jedvaj heavily linked with spurs? id seen halilovic at 16 had requested £20k a week and they'd pulled out

roma have paid £4.3 and a 20% of the future sale for jedvaj, he's 17!

Were after a double deal, but dropped the interest in Jedvaj when Halilovic didn't want to move.

also wasnt jedvaj heavily linked with spurs? id seen halilovic at 16 had requested £20k a week and they'd pulled out

roma have paid £4.3 and a 20% of the future sale for jedvaj, he's 17!

Were after a double deal, but dropped the interest in Jedvaj when Halilovic didn't want to move.

double deal must have pushed £10m + add ons, both on £20k a week, they are 16 & 17

not surprised you pulled out, crazy stuff

i think arsenal fans, amongst others, ask why wenger cant work his magic anymore, thats pretty much why, the days of signing a potentially world class player for >£1m are pretty much gone

Think it was at least £5m more than that as well (almost 10 for Halilovic alone),

Halilovic is rated extremely high and expected to be at Modric level in the future.

Reckon we're still interested, but he wasn't supposed to join before next summer anyway.

Would be a risk for sure, then again we signed Bale for same amount when he was same age.

Think it was at least £5m more than that as well (almost 10 for Halilovic alone),

Halilovic is rated extremely high and expected to be at Modric level in the future.

Reckon we're still interested, but he wasn't supposed to join before next summer anyway.

Would be a risk for sure, then again we signed Bale for same amount when he was same age.

Surprised more teams aren't after him..

Ricky Van wolfswinkel, 

Nathan Redmond,

Martin Olsson,

Leroy Fer,

some very good signings for Norwich so far. Linked to Quagliarella too. Think, so far, between them and Southampton for best summer so far who have signed

Lovren, Wanyama and tied Luke Shaw down to a 5 year contract.

I can't be alone in thinking Norwich's signings are THAT good. They've spent a wedge but not necessarily wisely. Especially Fer who has had part of his knee removed... more of a ticking time bomb than Ba..

Ricky Van wolfswinkel, 

Nathan Redmond,

Martin Olsson,

Leroy Fer,

some very good signings for Norwich so far. Linked to Quagliarella too. Think, so far, between them and Southampton for best summer so far who have signed

Lovren, Wanyama and tied Luke Shaw down to a 5 year contract.

Those are lovely signings, damn I getting worried. Southampton is building a Top 8 team at this rate too.. 

Everton however might be going down the rankings if they loose Baines and Fellaini.

Sunderland is other team that could be surprising this season, Giaccherini will be joining them soon, and he's quality as well..

Bit worried, but I hope we have more signings to come for us.

I can't be alone in thinking Norwich's signings are THAT good. They've spent a wedge but not necessarily wisely. Especially Fer who has had part of his knee removed... more of a ticking time bomb than Ba..

Well, if Fer is not injured, he's like a mini version of Yaya Toure. So he's definitely worth a gamble, could be a boss, and for side like Norwich, he could be essential.

Norwich signings are not that great. Olsson is a poor defender for example which isnt great for a left back.

as for Southampton they have went for a coupld of duds. Lovren is poor player and Wanyama is a more expensive NRC from what I have seen

That norwich got Fer is pretty amazing. Him and Redmond, someone I would have liked over here. Hope they flop hard at norwich now though :)

But honestly, it does raises some questions, we have used very little this transfer window, I hope we bring in someone that we can rely on from day one. We need that Kiyotake or whatever.