1. 1. Which party gets your X

• Labour
    • Conservative (and UUP alliance)
    • Liberal Democrat
    • Green
    • SNP
    • Plaid Cymru
    • UKIP
    • Jury Team (Coallition of Independents)
    • BNP
    • Spoil Ballot
    • Not Voting
    • The Party for the reintroduction of the European Beaver

Is this election about Public Relations or Proportional Represntation?

Could Murdoch finally be backing a loser?

Who wears the trousers in the Clegg household?

Last chance folks - vote last for 6 days - and the real shenanigans begin.

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, where's not voting gone? :angry:

Not voting.

Gross failure by the returning officer. I failed to click 'add option' before clicking submit. So to the 3 "not voters" I apologise.

Option added. Oh and a bonus one PB

I'm keeping my vote secret and I'm holding it back for a few days to give Plaid the appearance of a late surge....

guess we will soon tell if snowy has been drinking or not

will he post a :-)

or will he post a

you just told everyone who you are voting for

:-)

Vast majority of people have aleady decided who they are voting for so all the talk in these debates is now just falling on deaf ears. You only have to come on VT and everyday you see the tory supporters defending Cameron and Osbourne when they are clearly out of there depth and all style and no substance.

I thought Cameron was a disgrace tonight how he continually avoided giving a straight answer to straight questions and actually on numerous occasions changed the subject from the question posed to him. He must think some people are real fools. Sad thing is, if this site is anything to go by, he is probably right as no tory voter it appears will admit to seeing this clueless prick avoid very important questions left, right and centre.

be interesting to see how this poll pans out

Poll 2 seemed to show a drop in the labour vote .. which was kinda mirrored in the real world as well

image003l.gif

Well the tory vote (ghey pink line) hasn't held up too well. Better than labour, but that's like saying Villa are better than newcastle toon.

Maybe bigotgate is beating belizegate. Maybe being rude to people is more important than corrupting the political system, but that that's for the people to decide I guess.

For anyone sick of all of the above, vote lib dem and see a change that the two incumbent tory parties have refused for ever and a day. You won't get lib dem policies, but you won't get the unrestrained abuse of power that the others offer.

Saint Vince just cleared it up for us on QT

it's not an amnesty it's a Conditional approval

touch of irony that after attacking the Tories on their numbers for a cap , he couldn't then put a figure on how many immigrations there were for their Conditional approval :-)

The most consistent party (on the VTometer) is SNP who have gained zero votes on both times they appeared, despite complaining posts made when they weren't included.

You only have to come on VT and everyday you see the labour supporters defending Brown and errmm well all the others are keeping low profile so they don't go down with Brown when he is clearly out of his depth and no style and no substance.

You only have to come on VT and everyday you see the lib dem supporters defending Clegg and Cable when they are clearly out of their depth and all style and no substance.

Cameron ought to be walking away with this.... he should be a little embarrassed that it is even still in doubt that his party will walk away with a majority.

Ought to be but isn't. Against a 13 year old government, only just recovering from a recession and a PM that lacks charisma. Even voters who don't fall for the media driven 'good looking smooth talkers are best' or don't blame Labour for the UK's recent recession are getting 'bored' with such a long term government.

I predict a Conservative majority of 15 to 25 seats; a majority that would also be difficult to manage with during the next 4/5 years. Hardly a resounding victory against such weak opposition.

What does that say about David Cameron and the Conservative party? :?

You only have to come on VT and everyday you see the tory supporters defending thatch history when they are clearly out of their depth and all style and no substance.