Android: General Chat

NICKTHEFISH

Agreed. No reason to go and get one IMO - nothing I can't live without there at all. Although my next new phone will be a Nexus - my N7 has converted me. On a seperate note..... Goldeneye64 on my N7? **** yeah!! (although she really hasn't aged well.....)

If you dont mind not running the latest software I would imagine it could be a close call between the S4 and the HTC One.  As nice as they both are and spec wise they look fantastic I cannot see myself buying anything other than a Nexus device in future.

I'm surprised at myself (a little), but I'm really not interested in the S4 or the One. The idea of not getting timely OS enhancements outweighs the bells and whistles for me. I have a lot of friends who'll buy one or the other.

I like to customise

post-1-0-55220900-1363367726_thumb.png

I'm surprised at myself (a little), but I'm really not interested in the S4 or the One. The idea of not getting timely OS enhancements outweighs the bells and whistles for me. I have a lot of friends who'll buy one or the other.

I like to customise

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2013-03-15-17-09-53.png

Eeeek... I couldn't live like that, seems a bit cluttered :)

Agreed. No reason to go and get one IMO - nothing I can't live without there at all. Although my next new phone will be a Nexus - my N7 has converted me. On a seperate note..... Goldeneye64 on my N7? **** yeah!! (although she really hasn't aged well.....)

tell me how to do this magic ...wizard 

Dowload a Nintendo 64 emulator from the play store.

Then Google the game you're after including the word "rom". Locate a legal one. Download it. Use the emulator to open the file and play.

It's dead simple, and if I can do it, anyone can.

You can root the tablet and connect it to a PS3 controller. 

If you are hax0r then you might invest a quid or two in some NFC stickers and use one of those to automatically pair the tablet with the PS3 controller. 

Emulation is notoriously difficult - you need exponentially greater power to do it and even then it's often rough.

The N64 has a reputation for being particularly awkward to emulate as well, which doesn't help matters.

Â