The Wrestling Topic

Vandrell

A Florida judge has ordered former professional wrestler Jerome Young to stop selling nude photographs of his ex-girlfriend, fellow former pro wrestler Terri Runnels, the Orlando Sentinel reported Tuesday.

Runnels, 44, filed suit last week accusing Young, aka New Jack, of making libelous comments about her and requesting that a court ban her former flame from distributing sexually explicit photographs of her.

Young said last week that he took the photos, that they belong to him and he should be free to pass them on to whoever he pleases, the Sentinel reported.

A judge in Sanford, Fla., temporarily banned Young, 48, from distributing photographs of Runnels ahead of a hearing next week.

The couple split earlier this summer, after reportedly dating for about 18 months.

From FoxSports

Wow, that is the kind of randomly generated wrestling news you'd get in EWR 4.2. Pretty amusing too.

• 4 weeks later...

Just realised last night that TNA wrestler Mark Haskins went to the same college as me, at the same time.

There has been stuff about him in the local paper before. Quite a surprise when I realised it was him.

supershredder.jpg

Well it seems like 'Super Shredder' Kevin Nash has been released according to the WWE web-site. Many people believe this is a work due to his storyline firing and leaving with john Lauriniatus on Raw, but Nash has stated on his twitter that it is financial disagreements.

• 2 weeks later...

That PPV... my god! :shock:

They have made Del Rio and Punk both look like total bitches and the ending made no sense at all. If Miz and Truth wanted HHH out of the picture why'd they lay out Punk and break up the pin? That was TNA level bullshit.

Mark Henry stuff was really good though especially his promo after he won, that was great. Only took 'em 15 years to figure out how to get him over.

I'll probably catch Raw tonight but unless it blows me away and they have got some sort of logical explanation for what happened last night I'm done with WWE. It's not entertaining, it's not worth my time and the amount of false dawns of something decent coming along are infuriating.

Ring of Honor TV show starts up this weekend so I'll get my wrestling fix there instead. I would also advise everyone to check out WRP Wrestling Revolution Project, it has the potential to be something incredibly special.

It's like the entire thing was "whelp, hell in a cell in 2 weeks time, lets find as many reasons as we can to make people fight in a cage, and toss them all into one match".

The only good things were the 4 way didn't suck that much (despite Alex Riley trying his hardest to make it suck), and the WHC match. Like you said, Mark Henry is being booked amazing well at the moment, in fact I'd say he's the only guy they're booking right. Makes me wonder how they're going to **** it up. Probably have him drop the belt to Orton again at HIAC.

The tag team match, bullshit ending, made the champions look weak, made Miz and Truth look stupid (but hey, foreshadowing!)

The divas match... K^2 goes other Beth AGAIN, in another roll up pin victory. It's a huge slap in the face to people that actually want the Divas to be wrestlers not just models (Incidently Brittani Knight has signed with the WWE, wonder how they'll make her look crap).

The IC match, suffered a severe lack of heat due to the complete apathy people have towards Ted dibiase, that's what happens when you stop start push someone, he should have gone over Orton when they were pushing him, instead they stalled the push and turned Orton face, and since then he's just looked like a chump so ofc no one cared about this match.

The WWE championship match... why exactly did they have Del Rio cash in? He cashes in in the middle of a major feud, and then drops the title to Cena, someone who's just dropped the title twice to CM Punk... The only explanation is to get Cena away from the CM Punk feud, but it's stupid, once again they've made Del Rio look weak. First with his WHC push that got stopped dead because of Edge's retirement, now this. Cena spends the past few weeks calling him out as not being a champion, and being a coward, and then goes over him at the first chance, proving it to be so. Cena didn't need the win, Del Rio couldn't take the loss, so ofc the obvious thing is to have Cena win.

Cena will be a 20 time champion before too long. It's frankly ridiculous. As the crowd made quite clear last night, he can't wrestle.

The main event... Russo would have been proud of it, that's all that needs to be said on it.

Like you said, why try to get Punk to win by laying them out and setting up the Punk Pin, only to then break Punk pinning HHH 30 seconds later? A bit of continuity in the same damn match isn't much to ask really.

I've been enjoying ROH lately, but I don't think it'll be too long before WWE take more of their talent, rumour has it they're after the Briscoes as well now they've got Kings of Wrestling...

Seriously, **** WWE, they can't do anything right.

Well I gave it a chance and what else can you say... Raw is TNA.

I stopped watching for a good 6-7 years, slowly got back into it about a year or two ago. Thought they had something with the punk stuff and they have just shit all over it. So all thats left is a roster full of buried talent and story lines that go nowhere and make no sense.

ROH and WRP for me now, I'm done with this shit. If WWE was any other TV show (seeing as they get so upset at being called wrestling) it would have been cancelled a thousand times over.

Not even really that worried if WWE raid the ROH talent roster, as at least they know how to make new stars.

So i've been bust with uni and work the last few weeks and haven't really had a chance to watch since a week after Nash screwing over Punk (can't remember ppv name). Anyone want to explain to me what they have done with punk and cena in that time and why it was stupid?

I'm taking some time off. I spend too many hours a week something that I just don'e enjoy at the moment, but still manages to get my hopes up and then frustrate the **** out of me. I honestly swear they do it on purpose sometimes.

Might tune back in around rumble season.

So i've been bust with uni and work the last few weeks and haven't really had a chance to watch since a week after Nash screwing over Punk (can't remember ppv name). Anyone want to explain to me what they have done with punk and cena in that time and why it was stupid?

Punk has gone on to feud with Nash and then HHH, Cena has got the title back.

That's about all that needs to be said really, should just about cover how shit it is.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Saw Scott Hall trending on Twitter today and thought the inevitable. Somewhat surprisingly he is still going and the trned related to this video which has appeared

Cheers, will check this out later.

I have heard it shows an emotional reunion with his son, but since the documentary they have become estranged again.

'Oh hi, yeah its me Kane, just relaxing and having a break, want to come to my barbecue? Edge will be there. Standing behind my daughters. With a smile on his face.....well, hope to see you again soon'

kane1h.png

kane2x.png

kane3l.png

I met Kane 4 or 5 years ago at a signing one of the times that they were over here. He seemed like a really nice guy. I've also heard that he's great behind the scenes with the newer talent where as alot of the guys that have been around for years treat the younger lads like shit. Some of the stories I've heard are unbelievable. To think that they have this "Be A Star" anti bullying campaign going is a joke considering some of the things that happen behind the curtains!

No I didn't. He probably doesn't know the answer to that question himself anyway! Removing the mask ruined him. Another one of Vince McMahon's bad decisions. Rumour has it when Kane comes back he'll be wearing the mask again but that would be totally pointless now and if it did happen then the storyline and reason behind it would just be ridiculous. Sounds about right for WWE though!

Â