The Wrestling Topic

Vandrell

Trish Stratus is the greatest diva of all time. I had a ridiculous fascination with her when I was young. Still do. Best ass ever.

Hell yeah. Torrie Wilson a close second.. Torrie and Sable doing Playboy was like finding a winning lottery ticket.

Kane from last week. Glen's hair looks long enough there to ditch the bits of black wig that are attached to his mask. He may be running for governer of Tennessee soon as well. Also, how sodding tall is Vince Vaughan? 6'8"?

0701-vince-vaughn-wwe-gage-skidmore-suba

0701-vince-vaughn-wwe-gage-skidmore-3.jp

Edited by Ingram85

Watching some Raw for the first time in ages.

I said it before when I watched the Rock's match at Survivor Series, but one of the things that strikes me most about the WWE these days compared to the Attitude Era is the crowds.

They're silent. There's such little reaction to anything.

Randy Orton just attacked Daniel Bryan and celebrated after. Nothing. You couldsee the crowd in the background just standing there. No boos. No cheers. No chants.

Is it always like this?

Its the pg crowd, all moms and kids who only cheer for jaaaaawn cenaaahhh!!! Sad state of affairs. That's why the Boston/European crowd at raw after WM was so special. The arena was full of fans who actually give a **** about the product but who Vince & co don't give two flying ***** about.

Watching some Raw for the first time in ages.

I said it before when I watched the Rock's match at Survivor Series, but one of the things that strikes me most about the WWE these days compared to the Attitude Era is the crowds.

They're silent. There's such little reaction to anything.

Randy Orton just attacked Daniel Bryan and celebrated after. Nothing. You couldsee the crowd in the background just standing there. No boos. No cheers. No chants.

Is it always like this?

Nope

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbbt7oplJxU

Better, but still doesn't seem like much.

BAck in the day the crowd would go mental all the time, at least how I remember it (and fair enough I may be selectively remembering stuff)

It only took someone like the Rock or Stone COld to just show their face and the crowd would go absolutely bananas.

I've been watching Raw for a few months now Steveo985, the Raw this week was easily the worst crowd since I started.

Also, it was easily the worst Raw I've seen too. Weird uninteresting matches and it seemed to have no direction at all. It's been good the past couple of weeks.

Its the pg crowd, all moms and kids who only cheer for jaaaaawn cenaaahhh!!! Sad state of affairs. That's why the Boston/European crowd at raw after WM was so special. The arena was full of fans who actually give a **** about the product but who Vince & co don't give two flying ***** about.

Just googled that. 

THAT'S what I'm talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQDB38B_P-o

Is it just me or did it used to be like that every week?!

Edit: maybe not the chants. but the pops.

Edited by Stevo985

Sure they admitted adding crowd noise for the non live tv shows

Yeah I refuse to watch Smackdown because they alter everything and drown out Cena's boo's etc.  Vince propaganda at it's finest.

You still get some good crowds these days, in places like Chicago, New York, Philadelphia, Dallas, Canada and the UK.  Clearly these are where you get real wrestling fans at the show, and not parents taking their kids out.

Â