PL: Everton h Match Thread 2010/04/14 19:45

limpid

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same problem as usual - we can't seem to put the ball in the back of the net.

Our defence continues to worry me aswell. Whatever happened to us being solid at the back?!

We've played well so far, however we really need to start converting our chances...

We aren't committed enough, we've played some good football but we lack the killer instinct up front and in midfield, nice flowing stuff isn't going to do it, i'd bet Moyes is waiting till we fade to play his hand.

I'd throw fonz on up front with Carew and Gabby just dropping back so effectively 3 up front, and i wouldn't shy form bringing Ash Young of later in the game, the fella looks all played out to me, he's very niggly looking for everything..............we need to win this.

I'd let MON have a go on my missus if he brought on Delph and The Fonz instead of Sidwell and Heskey

I think she is safe mate, does she know ?

No it'll be a surprise when she gets in from work

poor lass - gets in from a hard shift and then has to start doing freebies for his mates!

only jestin, dont get the hump!

We've played well , are far better than Kickandbiteton ,just so far not put the ball in the net

can't fault the manager or the players reall so far

This.

Agreed, anything else from me would be sarcastic against those superior managers registered on here.

Whingeo, your posts are far more predictable than the way we're playing tonight.

Grow up you pathetic little clown

Sorry, all I can read is "Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa".

add "nker" on to that, and you're describing yourself to a tee.

Whingeo, your posts are far more predictable than the way we're playing tonight.

Grow up you pathetic little clown

Sorry, all I can read is "Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa".

To be fair to Risso, the odds on MON changing things round are shorter than the odds on the sun coming up in the morning.