New Kit & Sponsor

deeps

Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?

• Yes
    • No
    • I wouldn't have bought it regardless
    • Only in the summer when reduced

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just realized we have the same sponsor as Fulham this year. This sucks.

Funny, because the OS has a propaganda piece proclaiming this was a match made in heaven. Looks like Fulham shares all the qualities we do.

Good job we know differently really isnt it. Read the whole thread if you want to find out more.

Why are we always last to have our kit available?

Just been on kitbag and you can buy more or less every shirt in the prem now apart from ours.

As I posted a page or two back, Spurs' shirt isnn't available until September, so that just isn't true that we're last.

Why are we always last to have our kit available?

Just been on kitbag and you can buy more or less every shirt in the prem now apart from ours.

Spurs kit not out till September.

I'm curious to know the Genral's thoughts on our shirt release dates. It now seems that we're consiostantly one of the last kits released.

The first year you can accept with a new manufacturer, the second year there were excuses this year it jsut seems the crap norm now?

I have just spoke to my mate, who phoned up the Villa to book a stadium tour for his sons birthday.

While he was on the phone he asked 'out of interest when will the new sirts be avaliable?!' He was told that it had just been announced that the home shirt goes on sale 16th Sep and the away is out 24th Sep.

I have just spoke to my mate, who phoned up the Villa to book a stadium tour for his sons birthday.

While he was on the phone he asked 'out of interest when will the new sirts be avaliable?!' He was told that it had just been announced that the home shirt goes on sale 16th Sep and the away is out 24th Sep.

I would hope that your mate was having his leg pulled. We're slow but surely not that slow!

The most important thing about the recent friendlies still hasn't been answered.

Why were the players carrying HAND BAGS after the match????

Is because Villa are sponsored by Louis Vuiton? Or some other bizarre reason.

I would hope that your mate was having his leg pulled. We're slow but surely not that slow!

I feel such an idiot, I should have known better than to have said that! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Â