New Kit & Sponsor

deeps

Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?

• Yes
    • No
    • I wouldn't have bought it regardless
    • Only in the summer when reduced

The shirt would be nice if it wasn't spoilt by the checks.

Also I'm a fan of Villa kits with claret socks, however the blue checks around this years socks make them look silly.

The worst kit we've had since we've been with Nike IMO, not that it means a fat lot anyway.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well personally I think it is lovely (going on the link two pages back)

It looks like a traditional Villa kit, and I have no problems with the checks - we had the stripe down the side in 81 and look what happened then.

And the sponsor, its a sponsor - what more do you want. it is in white which is all we can ask - it makes me laugh how people get so wrapped up on who is sponsoring us - who carea as long as we get the dosh.

Did Villa fans say "Yeah, we may be European Champions but who the f... are Davenports !"

Traditional Villa kit = I am happy

I like it!

It looks a bit more modern with the checks. I'd like it if it had the collar like on stewie's designs though.

I'll still be going down to the ICC Today. If you're going - I'll be wearing black jeans, 08/09 villa top and a blue jacket !

Â