New Kit & Sponsor

deeps

Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?

• Yes
    • No
    • I wouldn't have bought it regardless
    • Only in the summer when reduced

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you go on the OS, they have a clip about the launch tomorrow. About a third of the way through, there is a clip with the screens in place in centenary square with pictures of the new kti on them. It looks like the patch of blue on the shoulder is more chunky like the shirt two seasons ago.

that is the shirt from 2 years ago ?? that was brindley place anyway

What? Last two years we've been consistently front and centre in the Nike superstore on Oxford Circus on the upper floor. The row generally goes Juventus, Manchester United, Aston Villa, Barcelona - we punch well above our weight. Very confused that people are saying otherwise, I often go in just to look at it!

adam sorry mate but i have been in there about 4-5 times there this year and i have never seen a villa shirt in there!

I live in Kings Cross and work in Carnaby Street. Nike Town always had a Villa 'Locker' since the Nike deal. However it has since gone but my mate wroks there said it will be back when our new kit is out. Its just because this seasons got recalled for sale outlets etc :)

Â