New Kit & Sponsor

deeps

Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?

• Yes
    • No
    • I wouldn't have bought it regardless
    • Only in the summer when reduced

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I quite like the AVFC on the back actually. It's nice but I prefer the white one that Hummel did in their last season. Was about the only decent bit of gear they did!

I'd have thought that we would want AVFC on the jacket somewhere, otherwise, to a non football fan it looks like a nike jacket with a big lion on. Granted people might not know who avfc are, but having avfc on it somewhere is a must from a marketing point of view

I really liked the England tracksuit top they had for the world cup, i was going to buy it, but i saw it had England written in big letters on the back, i didn't bother. Pretty much the same as this top, although it seems to be the trend at the moment.

that N98 top is growing on me. Celtic and Arsenals one is not too! (mate has Arsenal one looks great on) so im thinking about getting it (maybe).

Portugal & Brazil have the same tops with writing on the back. Just part of Nikes desgin.

So far so good from Nike, still not enough. I want to know if we will get some good casual stuff like this click

:)

I have to admit that the track top is growing on me, especially the AVFC on the back.

More to the the point is the oversized lion on the front, I love it.

Its a shame that this concept couldnt have been incorporated in the new badge.

Hey ho.

Â