New Kit & Sponsor

deeps

Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?

• Yes
    • No
    • I wouldn't have bought it regardless
    • Only in the summer when reduced

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

0,,10265~8886973,00.jpg

Aston Villa will unveil our new home and away kits for the 2010-2011 season at an open-air event on Centenary Square at The ICC Birmingham on Thursday, July 15, with several first team players appearing to showcase the kit on the catwalk.

Children from Aston Villa's charity partner, Acorns, will also appear on-stage with the Villa players and one lucky child will press the plunger to reveal a giant replica shirt on the outside of The ICC building.

The event, which will kick off at lunchtime [exact time to be confirmed], will also feature a five-a-side football tournament with local school children and a gig by Villa-supporting local band Mexicolas.

Aston Villa captain Stiliyan Petrov said: "We would love for our fans to support this event as we are all looking forward to an exciting season ahead. The new shirt looks great, too!"

FxPro is Aston Villa's principal club partner having recently agreed a deal which will see the foreign exchange broker's logo appear on the club's shirt for the next three seasons.

FxPro Director Denis Sukhotin commented: "The Aston Villa shirt unveiling will introduce fans to FxPro and kick off a relationship which is very exciting for both parties. Aston Villa is one of the great names in English football and we are proud to be a part of the club's future as they work hard to build on their success."

Guess looking at that the away kit will be black

They've blacked it out.

I think he might have meant the black bar on the left of that picture, next to the claret and blue bars..

I'd like it if the lion was a tad smaller, also I agree that the "AVFC" on the back ruins it. But they always put that or "aston villa football club" on the back.

prd_maxzoom_villa-71108.jpg

ruined by the AVFC on the back IMO :cry: otherwise it would have been great, however i shall be purchasing one of these beauties

Agreed. Without AVFC on the back, that is a beaut. As it is, it's a chav's jacket or matchday only.

Â