New Kit & Sponsor

deeps

Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?

• Yes
    • No
    • I wouldn't have bought it regardless
    • Only in the summer when reduced

I am really dissapointed with nike so far, when we had the likes of hummel and diadora we all wished we would have someone like nike doing our kits but when we got them I was really dissapointed all the kits so far look the same there is no differnece at all cept a neck change, of all the nike kits so far last seasons away one has been the best for me, I hope next seasons just isnt a change of neck from round to v neck, the training gear as shown above looks cheap and dull, pretty shabby. heres hoping for a change to justify the price tag.

i know they get a lot more training gear but Arsenal have the same one as us. I think Nike has just done this style for the coming season.

I'm confidant we will have a great kit next season (if what has been said is true that its on the Holland template).

Still I'd rather Nike doing the kits than Hummel!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry or is it just me, but this looks like Nike couldn't be assed to put our proper badge on this shirt?

click

edit: take it back HAHA i was too quick to judge. Just seen Arsenal have the same kind of thing on their new training range :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

I really like that top. Nice, simple and classy IMO.

I'm sorry or is it just me, but this looks like Nike couldn't be assed to put our proper badge on this shirt?

click

i saw one in JJB at the weekend wasnt keen, also had a purple jacket

but overall i couldnt disagree more with robbie, i think nike have done a great job, not necessarily with the home shirt which maybe hasnt changed enough, but we have had 3 great away kits in a row and in general the training kit and jackets etc range has been very good IMO

When you look back at the awful kits we had in the Diadora and Hummel eras (and to some extent Reebok did some shockers too) it shows how lucky we are to have a proper kit deal with Nike. Anyway, would anyone like to see us have a retro shirt as part of an away kit ? Do you think it would be good to see a design that could use white with polka dots or dark and light green halves ? I for one think it would be a good thing !

There's an advert on the officil site for the friendly against Valencia, and it has Young facing a bull. Is that the supposed new top he's wearing? I can't tell if the blue shoulder stripes are just hidden or not.

There's an advert on the officil site for the friendly against Valencia, and it has Young facing a bull. Is that the supposed new top he's wearing? I can't tell if the blue shoulder stripes are just hidden or not.

That's definitely last seasons kit.

check out all the previous kits we had here http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Aston_Villa/Aston_Villa.htm my fav is the 1989 -90 kit check out the old round badge on the socks!

The club have done so well out of the fans in recent years with selling replica shirts, what is that 13 different shirts in 15 years? Greedy bastards! :x

The taglines pretty small so it doesn't look bad to me.

On another note.. they all look so happy! I reckon they had to blur out Shorey's grumpy mug.

Â