New Kit & Sponsor

deeps

Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?

• Yes
    • No
    • I wouldn't have bought it regardless
    • Only in the summer when reduced

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another home mock-up *I know it's not THIS season's home top but just messing with Nike templates and the white trim gives it a real retro feel...

villapsgdh.jpg

I've just cum.

Looks a lot like a rugby kit with that collar though....not for me......

I'll be a bit miffed if the shirt is similar to the last two seasons home kits.

Both were virtually identical bar a few changes to the collar and shoulders but on the whole they were practically the same shirt.

If this happens a third year in a row i'll be disappointed with Nike!

I was intending to buy the kit but now not so sure...

What more do you want?

Well something a little different to what we've previously had from Nike.

I was very chuffed when we had them sign on to do our kit and have liked the past kits but they're a little samey.... surely they can design something that doesn't resemble the previous years kit?

If you look at what they've produced for Arsenal the last few seasons all are recognisably different!

People won't be happy either way.

They keep it similar, and some are happy with the more 'classic', traditional look of the shirt. Others will be annoyed because it's not changed that much, meaning they will moan and often extend their argument by saying' the club expects me to pay £45 to buy a shirt that's almost the same as last year'.

They make noticable changes, and some are happy with the new look, whereas others are displeased with the changes and prefer a traditional, simplistic style.

Ashley's cross bar challenge cartoon on the website just has FX Pro on and no writing underneath (or white squiggle to suggest writing) so I'm guessing that could be a sign we won't have the tag line

If it is Hollands template it will be a nice kit (i hope).

For years I was hoping for Nike to do our kits (mainly the Hummel days HAHA!) and living in London wearing a Hummel shirt with all my mates in great Arsenal Nike kits is a little shameful LOL.

But as i said a few pages back. I just hope Nike start to make us better gear such as hoodies,, jackects etc.

I was over the moon when we signed our deal with 'em but the extra sport gear has been rubbish that to the stuff Man U Arsenal (big clubs I know) but even to what Celtic get!

I will be getting the home and away kit like I always do. If it actually looked the same I may not have got the home kit. The only reason I'm getting it is last years writing has started to peel off.

Any idea when the shirts will be unveiled to the public?

i've not looked through this whole thread their may well be pictures up already.. but i saw a home and away shirts inspired by our famous league winning 1981 shirts and a 3rd shirt inspired by the yellow 1969-74 shirt.. was hoping it was real to be honest because i really liked them.

Any idea when the shirts will be unveiled to the public?

i've not looked through this whole thread their may well be pictures up already.. but i saw a home and away shirts inspired by our famous league winning 1981 shirts and a 3rd shirt inspired by the yellow 1969-74 shirt.. was hoping it was real to be honest because i really liked them.

Next Thursday

Went down the shop at Villa Park today and i have to say Villa have had a mare with the Training gear this year its all purple and absolutely minging and its a real step backwards from Nike! Whoever had the idea of having purple needs shooting its like a cadburys dairy milk colour cant see much of that selling! Gutted really as i like the polos and t shirts normally :(

I'm sorry or is it just me, but this looks like Nike couldn't be assed to put our proper badge on this shirt?

click

edit: take it back HAHA i was too quick to judge. Just seen Arsenal have the same kind of thing on their new training range :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

I am really dissapointed with nike so far, when we had the likes of hummel and diadora we all wished we would have someone like nike doing our kits but when we got them I was really dissapointed all the kits so far look the same there is no differnece at all cept a neck change, of all the nike kits so far last seasons away one has been the best for me, I hope next seasons just isnt a change of neck from round to v neck, the training gear as shown above looks cheap and dull, pretty shabby. heres hoping for a change to justify the price tag.

Â