New Kit & Sponsor

deeps

Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?

• Yes
    • No
    • I wouldn't have bought it regardless
    • Only in the summer when reduced

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My first time on photoshop villa duty so please go on easy on me!!

This is based on portugal's away top, I personally think it would be fantastic if we got an away shirt like this, what do you guys think?

astonvillaawayfantasy.jpg

Nice but I would prefer to see a kit based on Ivory coasts, it has a nice image (ours would be the lion) over the shoulder, only maybe not so tight.

What ever I will not be buying anything if it also has that ridiculous slogan

'trade forex like a pro'

I designed this Away Shirt - but the template was heavily stolen from stewiek2 (credit where credit's due) but it's a design I'd thought about since I saw the Villa in Harmony badge.

I've just used Stewiek2's great photoshopping and coloured it in using the amazing design program that is Paint.....

Like or Hate? Bit of a marmite design probably..... Even I can't decide!

903m74.jpg

Hi just watching the Germany Australia game. Can someone who's good (or even not so bad) at photo-shop do up a Villa shirt based on the Australian template. I think it would look class, it would be a bit different to what we've had the last 3 years but still simple and classic

villaoz.jpg

there you go, not the best but you get the idea!

Hi just watching the Germany Australia game. Can someone who's good (or even not so bad) at photo-shop do up a Villa shirt based on the Australian template. I think it would look class, it would be a bit different to what we've had the last 3 years but still simple and classic

there you go, not the best but you get the idea!

Absolutely hideous!!!

Can someone do the Dutch kit in villa colours? Replace the Orange with the Claret and back with blue? (and the sponsor and all that?)

Skip back through the thread, it's been done a couple of times. Looks good to be fair. Shouldn't be too far back.

And apparently our kit is based on the Dutch one so you should get a good idea.

Can someone do the Dutch kit in villa colours? Replace the Orange with the Claret and back with blue? (and the sponsor and all that?)

Skip back through the thread, it's been done a couple of times. Looks good to be fair. Shouldn't be too far back.

And apparently our kit is based on the Dutch one so you should get a good idea.

Lol, thanks dude, was watching the game today and thought it was awesome and so simple. The mock up looks good... just hope they don't use the tag line... ruiens it a bit that.

There was the worry with 32Red that it would look like "Bored", there was the worry with Acorns that the Acorn would look like a bellend. Always turns out alright.

Â