New Kit & Sponsor

deeps

Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?

• Yes
    • No
    • I wouldn't have bought it regardless
    • Only in the summer when reduced

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thought id have another go taking into account certain rumours, what you reckon?

villahome.jpg

villahome2.jpg

villaaway.jpg

villaawayalt.jpg

villaaway2.jpg

as amazing as those mock ups are stewie, i meant these ones, i agree with everyone though, yours are absolutely brilliant and much better than mine and i love the yellow one. any chance you could work your magic on these designs as id love to see how they come out when you do them. cheers.

hey stewie, those are both awesome, if you get the time, could you redo my designs from page 30? would love to see what they look like with a more professional look. (on the yellow one, the trim is navy blue).

if you cant dont worry about it.

Something like this? Oh did a collared home and away too...

villaretroniked.jpg

not a big fan of the old collar but they do look great!

You should do our kit designs mate!

Those are fantastic, but I think going by the glimpse we catch in the Man United leaks, it will be a solid claret collar (it does look like a proper collar, and not a crew/v neck):

manchesterunited_1011-away.jpg

Those are fantastic, but I think going by the glimpse we catch in the Man United leaks, it will be a solid claret collar (it does look like a proper collar, and not a crew/v neck):

manchesterunited_1011-away.jpg

I know mate, look back through this thread, I did a design based on the rumoured actual top.

I don't think that little glimpse of what looks like our top has a proper collar. To me it looks more like the same collar featured on both USA and Holland home and away world cup shirts. Only the glimpse of what looks to be our above has a collar the same colour as the body of the shirt.

I would actually like a proper collar though. I was jealous when I seen the Arsenal away and third shirts for last season, both the same only different colour and both had collars. I think they are lovely shirts.

There is a hint of blue down the side of the shirt looking at that, under the arm of the Manure kit.

I don't understand why we release our shirts so late every year, or we seem to anyway.

Good spot, I never saw that.

I don't think that little glimpse of what looks like our top has a proper collar. To me it looks more like the same collar featured on both USA and Holland home and away world cup shirts. Only the glimpse of what looks to be our above has a collar the same colour as the body of the shirt.

I would actually like a proper collar though. I was jealous when I seen the Arsenal away and third shirts for last season, both the same only different colour and both had collars. I think they are lovely shirts.

Yeah, the blurry photo makes me think I saw shadow, and that the collar is overlapping the body of the shirt, and not vice versa. I would love a proper collar shirt too, but if not I can keep wearing my 80/81 retro

hey stewie, those are both awesome, if you get the time, could you redo my designs from page 30? would love to see what they look like with a more professional look. (on the yellow one, the trim is navy blue).

if you cant dont worry about it.

Something like this? Oh did a collared home and away too...

villaretroniked.jpg

Absolutely love all three. I would buy the yellow kit right up. Got a retro copy of the original and wear it all the time, 'cus it's a bit different.

Â