Mass Effect 2

Stu_The_Villan

The main story arc was that length for a very specific (and clever) reason though. It would spoil the **** out of the game to go into specifics as to why, but when you stop to think about the relationship between the main quest and all the side missions, and that how a lot of the missions are hard to define whether they are main quest or side quest then you have to say they got the balance almost perfect. I dont accept your criticism. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Get the PC version! You can return the 360 version when she isnt looking. ;)

Elitist PC scum!

Also, I can't run ME2 on my laptop at a performance level I'm happy with. 360 does me dandy now that I have 250g HDD on it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
:shock: That's a fantastic price. Anyway I think you'll love it, it's excellent.

First one I thought was a bit draggy in parts though.

A good price indeed. Got it and Assassin's Creed II for CAD $19.99 each. They got some cheap ones, and it would cost me way more for the same games if I bought pre-owned copies at my Local GAME or GameStop.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm really enjoying this so far. I'm up to the Horizon mission (which I started but had to quit out of due to a glitch where Shepard and the squad got stuck on a cover wall), and I really feel that I must follow through and finish this. Excellent story, brilliant voice acting and after a few awkward moments in the beginning, I can now safely say that the mechanics are really good as well. I like the pacing of it and the missions aren't overly long and drawn out (so far at least). I'm even liking the mining part of the game! :) It feels rather good walking around the Normandy, talking to the crew members. I really feel like a leader of men in all respects. I haven't romanced anyone yet, but as soon as I can, Miranda will really be in for it. :D

• 2 months later...

Blitzed my way through the first one and got cracking on this one today.

What a great game. I do miss some elements of the RPG that the first had, but overall really enjoying it. Just recruited Mordin, interesting character haha. I'm wondering what other old faces will return.

Got advised that a couple of the DLCs are incredible so have Kasumi downloaded and will go for Shadow Broker when I'm further into the game I think.

Blitzed my way through the first one and got cracking on this one today.

What a great game. I do miss some elements of the RPG that the first had, but overall really enjoying it. Just recruited Mordin, interesting character haha. I'm wondering what other old faces will return.

Got advised that a couple of the DLCs are incredible so have Kasumi downloaded and will go for Shadow Broker when I'm further into the game I think.

It never got boring for me and it kept me entertained all the way to the end. Got the Shadow Broker but haven't had time to play it through yet. Too much Halo: Reach and I have Alan Wake and Bayonnetta waiting in the wings.

Â