PL: Arsenal h Match Thread 2010/01/27 19:45

limpid

Even first half.

Sorry but what the **** was that at the end by Petrov? what sort of attempted tackle was that?

It was a 'Barry'. Petrov doesn't do it often though.

I didn't think that was even at all. I thought we had the majority of the dangerous play. Apart from Fabregas' run at the end they did precious little.

Arshavin just doesn't turn up against us which is nice of him. Now if only Fabregas could **** off..

Should've kept Gardner for this game.

Gardner starts

Get him to kick Fabregas off the field

Take him off at half time (or just before he gets a red card)

??????

PROFIT

I didn't think that was even at all. I thought we had the majority of the dangerous play. Apart from Fabregas' run at the end they did precious little.

Yeah, true. I was speaking straight after than Fabregas run which I felt relieved not to concede so felt "lucky" when I typed it.

We've had the better of it, as the game goes on though, it's going to be more and more of them.

I'd like to see around 60 minutes, Delph on for Heskey. Milner can't get into the game, mainly because he's out-numbered in there, Heskey has played well but he will tire and fresh legs of Delph could be used to create something for us.

I'm one of the few on here that thinks we're actually doin ok, I reckon we've had the better chances of the half and should at least be 1-0 by now.

Petrov is **** around with the ball too much when he should be laying it off either side of him, and as for that stupid whatever it was tackle?

I think that's my take on the first half, too.

I just hope we don't live to rue not capitalizing on being the better side for that time.

I'm one of the few on here that thinks we're actually doin ok, I reckon we've had the better chances of the half and should at least be 1-0 by now.

Petrov is **** around with the ball too much when he should be laying it off either side of him, and as for that stupid whatever it was tackle?

Exactly.

I don't think I've seen Petrov make a forward pass all game. He's got the ball and turned a couple times before passing it to Dunne/Collins/Cuellar.

We need to counter quickly when we have the chance for Gabby down the sides, not slow the game down.