PL: Arsenal h Match Thread 2010/01/27 19:45

limpid

i thought we looked really good that half. apart from the last five minutes we totally stopped them from playing their game which is not easy to - especially the way they are going at the moment.

quality from ash, heskey doing well too. less said about petrovs tackle the better - but to be fair i think he was probably thinking that there was two centre halves behind him and dont do anything to give away a free kick - still looked ghey though!

Agreed Risso, we are always in danger of a "Torres" moment. One moment of Class and we can lose this.

This is what I fear today as well. That's what cost us against Arsenal last time and Liverpool too. They've got players who can win games on their own, we haven't (well not anywhere near as often anyway).

I don't think I've seen Petrov make a forward pass all game. He's got the ball and turned a couple times before passing it to Dunne/Collins/Cuellar.

And yet I thought Stan has shown more attacking intent (including a couple of runs forward) in the first half than he normally does.

I've got a perfectly good stream on Villastreams.com. Whole game in good picture! :)

Yea I got a good stream too, but I'm not paying for it.

Paying that site is a bit like paying someone to taste food for you.

Or paying that site is like paying for the guarentee of a stream in 9/10 matches in Good quality and english commentary. £10 for 3 months. Hardly earth shattering money.