who would you rather have in the final??? blue or red mancs?

norton65ca

red or blue mancs for League Cup final  

140 members have voted

1. 1. red or blue mancs for League Cup final

• red (Manchester United)
    • blue (Manchester City)

easy question, if we get there, who'd d'you rather play against, the untested but apparently rampant and rich blue mancs, or the slightly under performing but never to be underestimated red mancs...

as for me, I think I'd like to see us go up against the blue side, to give Dunne a chance to demonstrate why Abu Dhabi FC should never have sold him, and because two wins against the current reigning champs in one season might be a little bit of a big ask...

Thoughts?

cheers, Gary

I'll decide when we're there, because we're far from it.

Why not decide now? :?

I'd want Man City. More poetic. If Barry was lifting the cup, it would be a sickener, but worth the risk if he gets to see first hanf the Villa team he left lifting a cup while he sits with his runners up medal.

If we get there and win, I want it to be against Man City just to rub Barry's face in it a little, if we get there and lose I'd much rather lose to Utd.

I hate to just post 'this'. But 'this'.

If we get there and win, I want it to be against Man City just to rub Barry's face in it a little, if we get there and lose I'd much rather lose to Utd.

It doesn't really answer the question though :P

Well seeing as we aren't in the final then there isn't really a question is there. :D

Anyone else think we've got more chance of beating Utd?

Me.

Given the hoodoo's over now, the players would be quite looking forward to playing them now as they've struggled against defensive organised teams this season.

Plus the Carling cup final is usually around champions league games so Fergie would have a mixture of kids and fringe players playing i'd imagine.

Would not want to play City tbh. Robinho, Tevez, Adebayor, all can win a game on their own if they fancy the occasion. And Barry lifting the trophy infront of us, no thanks.

Well seeing as we aren't in the final then there isn't really a question is there. :D

if we get there, who'd d'you rather play against

IF being the key word, yes there is ;)

I've changed my mind now anyway, most of my United mates support United so it would be just as sweet beating United. Also less pressure in terms of, if we lose I wouldn't be as annoyed. I could accept defeat to United but would hate to lose to City.

I also think United would be possibly an easier game for us.

I've changed my mind now anyway, most of my United mates support United so it would be just as sweet beating United. Also less pressure in terms of, if we lose I wouldn't be as annoyed. I could accept defeat to United but would hate to lose to City.

I also think United would be possibly an easier game for us.

And if was the key part of my answer wasn't it. :winkold:

most of my United mates support United so it would be just as sweet beating United

what only most of your united friends support united or these the kind of friends that support whoever wins the league. :D

frankly i dont care who we are going to get if we make it to wembley, when we won in 93/94 we got untied who went on to win the league and fa cup and it didnt seem to bother our players then, either way a load of manc's are going home with there tails between there legs.

remember we are the mighty ASTON VILLA...

oh yeah and i had a dream that we got city in the final, it was 1-1 and we got a corner in the last minute, it was crossed in by ash and was thumped into the back of the net by GB, who then falls to his knee's in front of the estatic villa faithful :twisted:

Â