who would you rather have in the final??? blue or red mancs?

norton65ca

red or blue mancs for League Cup final  

140 members have voted

1. 1. red or blue mancs for League Cup final

• red (Manchester United)
    • blue (Manchester City)

2 weeks ago i wanted us to play Man City in the Final. Now im not so sure, they've been playing much better since they told Mark Hughes he was sacked.

Man Utd have been playing like Liverpool just lately, not very consistant at all. I also doubt Fergie will play with such a young side against us. He has too much respect for Villa and with it being the Final and all. But you never know.

I really can't decide. As long as we make it to Wembley, i don't care which one makes the Final.

Who would I rather play in the final if we fet through?

Citeh, without doubt!! I don't blame Gareth Barry for leaving, but I would quite enjoy our first major trophy in 14 years coming at his expense, and it would be great for Dunney as well!

I'd say United.

More likely to play a weaker squad. Last season Welbeck, Nani and Anderson all started and I think Citeh would be a much harder game.

Incidentally, the last time we beat Manure in the league, we won the League Cup in the same season.

100% United!

Well away from the fact that the other lot would be far more pumped up for it and thus less likely to underestimate us, I just cant stand this new city.

The weight of expectation would also be less if we were to come up against united, i think we tend to respond better when playing as the underdog.

(The fact that our ex-skipper is playing for them obviously has nothing to do with it either!)

We all know it's going to be a Villa - City finale.

The way that this season is going for the clubs pushing the top 4, the weird and record breaking results, it's just in the cards that two clubs pushing for the Champs League will be in a cup final against each other.

For my own satisfaction and hatred of Utd, I'd love for us to play them, but I sincerely think that City will make it, call it a hunch.

We all know it's going to be a Villa - City finale.

Who's we? Because I don't think it will be.

Also CM, please don't jinx anything just yet!

:oops: My bad, it's gunna be a Blackburn v Utd final, what was I thinking.

this

People refusing to answer or answering a yes or no question with both yes and no.

Should we invade Poland?

If we get there and win, I want it to be against Man City just to rub Barry's face in it a little, if we get there and lose I'd much rather lose to Utd.

An opposing view.

The disgraceful behaviour of the vermin Manure followers both before and after the game in 1994 means that I would never prefer a loss to them over anyone else.

Forget Barry, a final against Man City would be a great day out. The vast majority of Man City supporters are good humoured, quality football people, who are still pinching themselves and making jokes about the sudden financial might of their club.

If we get there, and I have a feeling that we might not, then a day out against City will be a far more enjoyable experience.

And if we were to lose, then City fans are much more deserving of the joy than the vermin that follow their neighbours.

Red

Two reasons

Weirdly, I think it will be the easier game. They are not what they were, they will play a few (or more) reserves and it comes smack bang in the middle of champions league games.

Second, I don't want Barry anywhere near a trophy thank you very much. I hope the closest he gets to Wembley is to watch the snooker !

Â