who would you rather have in the final??? blue or red mancs?

norton65ca

red or blue mancs for League Cup final  

140 members have voted

1. 1. red or blue mancs for League Cup final

• red (Manchester United)
    • blue (Manchester City)

I'll decide when we're there, because we're far from it.

Far from it? Damn, here I was thinking we had an aggregate lead and an away goal against a poor lower table side with just a game at VP between us and the final :cry:

You're not MON, no need for the dignified cliches :winkold:

IF we get there I want us to play against manure. As many have said before I think they will put out some reserves going more for the league. mancity will probably want it more in the final. And I don't think manure wants them to go there. And I'd hate the risk to see Barry lift the cup. Then again, I'd definitely leave the place before he did should city win the whole thing.

strange one, if we can guarantee winning id take Man City - with Dunne to score the winner and Barry to miss a penalty.............. but if we were to lose, id rather lose to man u !! is that weird

Manure - they're more likely to play a weakend team, and I wouldn't want to risk seeing Barry lift the cup infront of us. It's no good saying "I'd rather play X as long as we win"

Manyoo. Hopefully they'd put out their reserves. We've beat their full team away anyway so you'd put us in with a good chance I reckon. Also if we didn't win I'd hate to see City winning.

Anyone else think we've got more chance of beating Utd?

Me.

Given the hoodoo's over now, the players would be quite looking forward to playing them now as they've struggled against defensive organised teams this season.

Plus the Carling cup final is usually around champions league games so Fergie would have a mixture of kids and fringe players playing i'd imagine.

Would not want to play City tbh. Robinho, Tevez, Adebayor, all can win a game on their own if they fancy the occasion. And Barry lifting the trophy infront of us, no thanks.

Could not really decide before I started reading the posts. Initially Trents post made a lot of sense, but reading this made my mind up.

+ we don't want City to win anything - one more trophy for Fergie makes little difference.

If we are lucky enough to get to the final my preference would be for the red side.

Our record against Citee is almost as bad as that against Manure. The fact the Manure are on the waine from their recent position of invincability and Citeee are on the up I'd fancy our chances are greater against UTD at the moment.

Â