The "Witton Lane" Boxing Chat Thread

Dr_Pangloss

Katsidis showed a lot of humility in his post fight interview. Seems like a good egg.

Agree. Good fighter to watch aswell.

Agreed and 6/4 to win this................arggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!

And whilst you're online, what was "GABBYGATE". Those who know don't seem to want to tell!!

Gabby was a very pretty young girl with blue eyes, a winning smile, loved boxing and loved football, had a good sense of humour and posted on a boxing forum. Sounds like the perfect girl, right?

Then she posted a newer picture, she had brown eyes....hmmm. She said it was contacts in the first pic, everybody believed her.

Eventually, Gabby met a guy called Jaycaz. She went into the pub, had a drink and left sharpish. He said the young girl he met sounded completely different to the woman he'd been speaking to on the phone who sounded older. She also didn't know much about this boxing forum. He called her out as a fraud. Gabby then posted pictures of this guy posing in underwear, pictures of him lying in bed topless, poems he'd sent her.......all the guys sided with her and ran him off the forum :lol:

Gabby then arranged to meet some more people, but kept letting them down. She started getting very close to another guy on there who thought she was the love of his life. She then made up another story as to why she couldn't meet up with them.....

At this point, they all realised that Gabby was definitely a fraud. And people suspected it was some old woman using pictures of her attractive niece....

The guy who got run off the forum then revealed he'd been posting under a different name all that time and said he was validated.

All the people involved then found the facebook profile of 'Gabby' (the girl in the pics)......

She then basically said she knew who was pretending to be her and that she was a psycho and she was scared of her, so wouldn't reveal who it was.

Eventually the young girl told her mom and dad, who contacted the auntie and told her to stop pretending to be their daughter on the internet....

It was then revealed that Gabby was Paula O'Leary, who you may remember was involved in the childs body parts scandal where basically her son died and they had took his organs......she then lost the plot at this point and hasn't been the same since.

:shock: :lol:

So what's the general thinking in the Khan fight. I know Gabby has a thing for Pauli's abilities so is this gonna be a good 'un or is there a clear favourite?

Paul Malignaggi is 4/1 !!

Which is quite frankly ridiculous. I might have to have a bit of that even though i want Khan to win.

As for who i think will win...............Khan MD but it will be close. I cant see either KO the other for 1 reason or another.

Paul Malignaggi is 4/1 !!
I'm having a lump on that and closing my eyes.

If khan doesn't deck him early, pauli will take points off him for the rest of the fight....

I got 5-1 on sky bet. I put a score on him.....................still want Khan to win......................well..........................im not that bothered now.

I'm loathe to bet from a position of total ignorance; which is what that would be; but given Paul's status they do seem generous odds. I wont be betting but I'll kick myself if he wins.

Hey i want Khan to win and think he will win, but you have to jump on ridiculous odds like that. Its a close fight, they are not close odds.

I will gets my moneys worth either way, i see this fight going all the way.

So what's the general thinking in the Khan fight. I know Gabby has a thing for Pauli's abilities so is this gonna be a good 'un or is there a clear favourite?

Khan's a clear favourite.

If Paulie is gonna beat you, it's going to be because he's got more speed and he's established his jab.

But Khan is taller, has a better reach, a better jab and far more speed.

And Paulie has no power, whereas Khan has good power.

Paul is 10's on Betfair on points.

And whilst you're online, what was "GABBYGATE". Those who know don't seem to want to tell!!

Gabby was a very pretty young girl with blue eyes, a winning smile, loved boxing and loved football, had a good sense of humour and posted on a boxing forum. Sounds like the perfect girl, right?

Then she posted a newer picture, she had brown eyes....hmmm. She said it was contacts in the first pic, everybody believed her.

Eventually, Gabby met a guy called Jaycaz. She went into the pub, had a drink and left sharpish. He said the young girl he met sounded completely different to the woman he'd been speaking to on the phone who sounded older. She also didn't know much about this boxing forum. He called her out as a fraud. Gabby then posted pictures of this guy posing in underwear, pictures of him lying in bed topless, poems he'd sent her.......all the guys sided with her and ran him off the forum :lol:

Gabby then arranged to meet some more people, but kept letting them down. She started getting very close to another guy on there who thought she was the love of his life. She then made up another story as to why she couldn't meet up with them.....

At this point, they all realised that Gabby was definitely a fraud. And people suspected it was some old woman using pictures of her attractive niece....

The guy who got run off the forum then revealed he'd been posting under a different name all that time and said he was validated.

All the people involved then found the facebook profile of 'Gabby' (the girl in the pics)......

She then basically said she knew who was pretending to be her and that she was a psycho and she was scared of her, so wouldn't reveal who it was.

Eventually the young girl told her mom and dad, who contacted the auntie and told her to stop pretending to be their daughter on the internet....

It was then revealed that Gabby was Paula O'Leary, who you may remember was involved in the childs body parts scandal where basically her son died and they had took his organs......she then lost the plot at this point and hasn't been the same since.

:shock: :lol:

I'd like to clarify that I have nothing to do with this. :thumbup:

Â