The "Witton Lane" Boxing Chat Thread

Dr_Pangloss

ESB forum raid Sunday night......this week it's the turn of the feminists :crylaugh:

Sounds promising 8)

I'd bet my life you'd be the first one banned if you joined in :)

What can I say? It's a great gift of mine :D

ESB forum raid Sunday night......this week it's the turn of the feminists :crylaugh:

Sounds promising 8)

I reckon your views on rape would go down a treat on those feminist forums....especially that one thread where the bird is talking about going commando in a mini skirt - it's just crying out for a "don't come complaining on here when someone rapes you" comment :D

Sounds promising 8)

I reckon your views on rape would go down a treat on those feminist forums....especially that one thread where the bird is talking about going commando in a mini skirt - it's just crying out for a "don't come complaining on here when someone rapes you" comment :D

That information has greatly encouraged me to join in....

Anyone else in?

Sounds promising 8)

Anyone else in?

It's ESB mate.....the lounge over there is the most mysogenistic forum you'll find on the web....how many people do you think will join in? I'm really looking forward to it, should be a hoot but the Muslim one will be hard to top I reckon :crylaugh:

Sounds promising 8)

Anyone else in?

It's ESB mate.....the lounge over there is the most mysogenistic forum you'll find on the web....how many people do you think will join in? I'm really looking forward to it, should be a hoot but the Muslim one will be hard to top I reckon :crylaugh:

I ment anyone else from here, which I guess is me, you and Wallet so admittedly not a great variety of people :lol: The more the merrier though. Maybe I can convince them that I have a blue waffle...

Thrre's a boxer called Kermit????

Is he green?

Nah....he's shortly to become very black and blue though I suspect :P

You should join in with the aforementioned forum raid, I reckon you'd have a ball :shock:

And before you say it, you don't NEED to know anything about boxing to go in the ESB lounge, you just need to be insensitive, sick as **** and prepared to give and take plenty of stick.

Sounds promising 8)

Anyone else in?

I ment anyone else from here, which I guess is me, you and Wallet so admittedly not a great variety of people :lol: The more the merrier though. Maybe I can convince them that I have a blue waffle...

On another note, did you read the 40 page epic thread about plentyoffish.com? That was priceless too, it ended up being a glorified 'ugly bird' contest :D

On another note, did you read the 40 page epic thread about plentyoffish.com? That was priceless too, it ended up being a glorified 'ugly bird' contest :D
What was "GabbyGate"?

Â