PL: Burnley a Match Thread 2009/11/21 15:00

limpid

Petrov doesn't make our team click, Reo-Coker does.

For a limited player NRC certinaly has a big reputation.

Wonder why fans and players have never picked him as the best player over a whole season?

To be fair he's never in the team long enough even when he plays well and the team performs well

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have a good squad with good players which means on our day we can match anyone in the league and get results like the ones against chelsea and liverpool. The difference between us and the big teams is that they can produce performances like that on a more consistent basis than us. But as we find ourselves sitting in 5th place we aren't doing too badly with those performances, but keep having a whinge if it makes you feel better.

I would say losing regularly against Wigan, Blackburn, Burnley is not the characteristic of a good team of players. I would also say that being 5th after 12 games is nothing to be jumping up about looking at the way we folding last year from where we were.

It is not suprising that you may not be aware of the difference between criticism and 'a whinge'. It explains an awful lot.

We have a good squad with good players which means on our day we can match anyone in the league and get results like the ones against chelsea and liverpool. The difference between us and the big teams is that they can produce performances like that on a more consistent basis than us. But as we find ourselves sitting in 5th place we aren't doing too badly with those performances, but keep having a whinge if it makes you feel better.

I would say losing regularly against Wigan, Blackburn, Burnley is not the characteristic of a good team of players. I would also say that being 5th after 12 games is nothing to be jumping up about looking at the way we folding last year from where we were.

It is not suprising that you may not be aware of the difference between criticism and 'a whinge'. It explains an awful lot.

And i'd say getting a point of man city, smashing bolton and beating liverpool and chelsea is the sign of a good team. 5th is nothing to jump about yet but if we were as shit as some try to make out we wouldn't be there above teams like man city and liverpool would we?

What is it 1 shot on target?

Hang your head in shame O'Neill.

Why? Is MON playing as a lone striker for us today?

MON takes the credit when we win.

When we lose its the players fault, nothing to do with the tactics?

Brilliant!