General Chat

Stevo985

Does anyone like battered chips? The chippy by me does them, and I think they're nice than normal chippy chips.

Yeah loads near me do them (halesowen), not a big fan myself but many love them.

As for the order it's either mixed chicken meat (plain and tikka) in a tray with chips. Salt only. BBQ sauce on chips, yoghurt mint on mint. Or, fish and chips loads of salt, ketchup to dip chips into, fish stays clear.

Hate vinegar on any variety of chips.

Not so much the taste, that can be quite nice.

More the fact that it makes the chips soggy and horrible. Like dipping them in water first.

Horrid.

I remember half time, at the League Cup Final in 2010, I got some chicken strips (breaded nugget type things) & chips, and they were as dryer than a nun's chuff. There was no vinegar or mayo to put on them, and I don't do ketchup. I ended up putting mustard on them, and needless to say it was horrid. I still ate as much as I could though, as I'd drank a stupid amount of cider, and had to eat before I passed out.

BREAKING NEWS - There has been an incredible upsurge in sales at chip shops in the Midland area tonight, with queues leading out the door and around the corner.

Police have been receiving a number of 999 calls concerning queuing customers, many of whom were wearing Aston Villa shirts, when fights began to break out.

An eye witness to a brawl that took place outside of a chip shop in Mere Green said: 'Two men began talking and it started amicably enough.

Then they began discussing what they would be getting from the chippy and things got heated at the mention of vinegar and mayonnaise.

A scuffle broke out which incited scraps elsewhere in the line and I saw one man in the new Villa away kit run into the chip shop and emerge moments later with an array of condiments which he began spraying into the crowd while chanting 'DHUTWU! DHUTWU!' whatever that means.'

Edited by Ginko
  • Like 2

Missed about 8 pages so I will summarise

1) Spectrum - SNES (& Megadrive) - Then i grew up

2) Can't do DIY

3) Never masturbated fully at work but have tweaked my helmet on more than one occasion

4) Cod and chips with salt and vinegar. Perhaps curry sauce if i feel brave

Â