General Chat

Stevo985

I'm on the shortlist to give a bone marrow donation again.

Was chosen last year but they found a better match.

Apparently this year I'm the best match so a good chance I'll be chosen.

The Thailand trip may jeopardise it though. Hopefully not.

Dunno stevo ....chance to save/improve a life or a holiday in ladyboy central ..   

Save the life brahh

It's not a case of either or.

They don't want me until late July/early august anyway. And it's no certainty yet.

So I'm not going to cancel my holiday because of a maybe.

Plus the woman said it's not ideal but there are "ways around it" (I assume they'd test me for whatever they think i might get from going to Thailand to make sure I don't have it)

And yeah, they want me to do it the  long painful way, not the quick general anaesthetic way. Lovely.

I'm on the shortlist to give a bone marrow donation again.

Was chosen last year but they found a better match.

Apparently this year I'm the best match so a good chance I'll be chosen.

The Thailand trip may jeopardise it though. Hopefully not.

Dunno stevo ....chance to save/improve a life or a holiday in ladyboy central ..   

Save the life brahh

It's not a case of either or.

They don't want me until late July/early august anyway. And it's no certainty yet.

So I'm not going to cancel my holiday because of a maybe.

Plus the woman said it's not ideal but there are "ways around it" (I assume they'd test me for whatever they think i might get from going to Thailand to make sure I don't have it)

And yeah, they want me to do it the  long painful way, not the quick general anaesthetic way. Lovely.

How'd you give bone(r - lol) marrow mr steven?

I'd like to sign up, I've got lovely bone marrow I think.  I should share it with the people who have shit bone marrow - plus, free bone marrow test! :D

Â