General Chat

Stevo985

I appear to have picked up some form of bug as my throat currently feels horrible and I feel rough generally.I blame everyone round me having various forms of cough and me finally falling to it too.

Feels really crap mind.

But WHAT had Vanessa Redgrave been drinking? :crylaugh:

She probably had a touch of the trots in the morning

Badum-tish.

She certainly had verbal diarrhoea, although funnily enough she didn't go on about politics. She went on about everything else though, in between the luvvie sobbing. Talk about stream of consciousness. People coughing and looking at their watches everywhere.

Hmm, award shows. Don't get them really. I mean, having awards yes, having a 'do' where they're all presented I get too, but watching it on telly? Whatever floats your boat I guess.

Anyway, I'm mulling whether to go to the Skeptics in the Pub (sic) meet tonight. It involves going into town and it's bloody nippy, but it could be a good meet, what with Simon Singh being there and his hearing tomorrow. Decisions, decisons...

I'm writing this literature review on the grow in support for the far-right from the early 1990's. Not sure if this will be my dissertation, but we will see what it brings up.

I was fretting there when looking for stuff to discuss, other than the usual stuff and came across an excellent research website specifically catered towards the grow in support for the far-right. It has a shit load of papers, from different angles and viewpoints. Exactly what I needed.

Nearly got expelled (sp) today but in the end only banned from the 6th form centre for a week. An absolute joke for absolutely nothing (Honestly)....kid grabbed me who I don't really like much but he thinks were mates sorta person...while I was talking and sorta threw me back, swung my arm back to balance myself but hit the firealarm and so whole school at lunch had to come outside and me and him get equal blame despite cctv footage and several witnesses. Might not even go for the next week.

Badum-tish.

She certainly had verbal diarrhoea, although funnily enough she didn't go on about politics. She went on about everything else though, in between the luvvie sobbing. Talk about stream of consciousness. People coughing and looking at their watches everywhere.

Thanks Mike, at least I didn't completely waste my time with that one, someone knew what I was on about :mrgreen:

As for the rest, didn't see the BAFTA's as I'm with Anthony, don't see the point tbh but Redgrave has been a terrible drunken bore for years now, don't really know why they bother wheeling her in from the pub for these occasions

Bick, wanna give me the short version of understanding Aperture and F Stop settings??

edit: Nevermind I googled it. Besides I was just asking for you to take the piss out on me what with this new fuji camera et al.

Would have done that for you............in the photography thread :D

Â