General Chat

Stevo985

Went out for a curry last night with the mates, really enjoyed the curry had never been to the place before but really liked it, had a couple of drinks afterwards all good fun, got home, went to bed full and satisfied...

...woke up at 1.30am feeling like my stomach was trying to turn itself inside out and devour my own intestines, felt ropey ever since and now feel a little apprehensive about going out for a mates going away drinks. Goddamnit.

Have you had a shit yet?

That followed the feeling of Beelzebub himself trying to claw his way out of my stomach via my belly button. I think stuff from a previous life was seeking the exit come the end or something.

Eat a lot of Activia & Yakult and let the good bacteria and bad bacteria have a fight to the death!!!!

THIS JUST IN:

Gamey Jaime is kickin' largely!! I'm drenched in sweat after this mornings workout and I can honestly say that perhaps the Florida heat is actually trying to kill me. But I will press on until I look fabulous......or die trying. Also, this "bath salt" thing aka zombie attack is spreading throughout my state and has now reached St. Augustine which is only a 30 minute drive from where I live. I will NOT fail....trust in me when I say I will murder anyone who runs around naked growling at people and trying to eat them.

*sorry to combine topics in one thread but I rarely get time to hang out on here anymore*

good day to you all

I know, I miss being on here. I still read up on everyone's silly banter and opinions from time to time but I am serious when I say I have been working A LOT and helping take care of my grandparents. Not a lot of time to spare. Plus twice I logged on, posted something, and it didn't go through. *that could go in the things that piss me off that shouldn't thread* ....I hope, genuinely, that everyone is doing well if not fantastic.

I know, I miss being on here. I still read up on everyone's silly banter and opinions from time to time but I am serious when I say I have been working A LOT and helping take care of my grandparents. Not a lot of time to spare. Plus twice I logged on, posted something, and it didn't go through. *that could go in the things that piss me off that shouldn't thread* ....I hope, genuinely, that everyone is doing well if not fantastic.

Try spending less time at the gym? ;)

(half-joke)

Also, this "bath salt" thing aka zombie attack is spreading throughout my state and has now reached St. Augustine which is only a 30 minute drive from where I live. I will NOT fail....trust in me when I say I will murder anyone who runs around naked growling at people and trying to eat them.
That bloke who was chowing down on the other bloke's face only had marijuana in his system. Unlike
:shock:

Anyone in the market for a cheap petrol mower? Tesco have slashed the price of a couple and if you're a new customer (use a new email address) you can use code TDXR-VMTK to get another £10 off.

Makes this petrol mower £45 and this self propelled one £65

I'll be going to Florida soon :)

I went in 2005, it was fricking awesome!!!

Can't wait till my kiddies are big enough to take.

This year is gonna be ace for holidays.

Jamaica for 2 weeks (all inclusive) for a mates wedding in October

Florida for 1 week over Xmas, then flying from Florida to New York to spend New Years there.

8)

Florida for 1 week over Xmas, then flying from Florida to New York to spend New Years there.

8)

Recession? What recession?

:P

8)

Recession? What recession?

:P

I went to Jamaica in 2008, also super cool. Its obviously no secret but the are generally the most laid back cool folks you'll ever meet.

I have spent an hour trying to find a thread I started a while ago.

It was the thread called "Built something, first public look" or close to that.

I really can't find it anymore as I have a nice update to it.

(Its a thread with a star wars ship in it). Do threads get deleted after a time or am I been a bit thick with the search ?

If someone gets a minute and finds it could you let me know how >?

Â