General Chat

Stevo985

I'm surprised people swear at their managers. Regardless of how much pressure I'm under I wouldn't dream of swearing at my managers, let alone shout at them. Stern words if they were needed, but never 'go **** yourself', unless I was about to walk out the door and never come back. But even then...

But then, my managers would never swear at me, so I think your boss gets what he deserves.

It's lunchtime here. My head's been a bit dozey all day and I need to get a good bit of work done so I went to take a Neurofen.

Grabbed a packet from my medicine drawer, popped it out and washed it down with a glass of water.

Realised that my Neurofen are in a bottle on the table, not a packet in the drawer. I just ate a sleeping tablet.

Balls.

Even if you're friends with a manager you're still at work so it's a fine line between joking and serious. I got told to '**** off' by a manager when I requested an early finish (she had a layabout son who was a similar age to me and I believe she directed this anger towards me sometimes :detect:). I find it a bit sad when adults who spend 35+ hours a week together can't throw around a few insults.

Even if you're friends with a manager you're still at work so it's a fine line between joking and serious. I got told to '**** off' by a manager when I requested an early finish (she had a layabout son who was a similar age to me and I believe she directed this anger towards me sometimes :detect:). I find it a bit sad when adults who spend 35+ hours a week together can't throw around a few insults.

Aye a jokes okay, I meant swearing and shouting in anger etc.

It's lunchtime here. My head's been a bit dozey all day and I need to get a good bit of work done so I went to take a Neurofen.

Grabbed a packet from my medicine drawer, popped it out and washed it down with a glass of water.

Realised that my Neurofen are in a bottle on the table, not a packet in the drawer. I just ate a sleeping tablet.

Balls.

Why do you keep sleeping tablets at work? Try my job, you won't need them.

I got home at about 2:30pm from work today and have been picking at food all day, you know them day's when you just fancy something really nice to eat but dont know what?

I have been scratching my head for hours trying to think what to have and just then pretty much without thinking about it I went and made myself a cup of tea and jam on toast

absolutely **** lovely it was, sometime's the simplest things are the best

About four hours later, I'm starting to resurface. What a waste of space that afternoon was!

Villajax - I live a two minute walk from my department so I go home for lunch.

About four hours later, I'm starting to resurface. What a waste of space that afternoon was!

Had a nice time?

Taking sleeping pills and fighting the effects is the recreational way.

My Welsh friends used to swear that it was the best way to deal with hangovers.

Balls.

This is how people die

Random thought of the day.

1 sheep on its own is called a sheep. 20 sheep in a group are stilled sheep...not sheeps.

Is there any other example of this in the animal kingdom? Im struggling to think of any.

Â