General Chat

Stevo985

I'll join you in a little moan.

I wanted to put a bet on last night, Van Persie to score anytime with Germany winning, but I had to choose either Van Persie to score first or the correct score. Why's that? I couldn't do a multiple bet.

Was well annoyed when it came off.

Get into work to find out my colleague who is on double what I'm on and who I'm on a 13 hour shift with is coming in late as he is 'tired', so am I you clart but I still have to come to **** work! Then the fit milf who does the night shift says to me as she leaves 'you look **** rough today rich'.

**** off.

So ive been insulted and im on my own in one of the busiest departments in all of BSMHFT. Great.

Roll on 20:00 :(

/moan

Look on the bright side.

If you are having all this bad luck,then someone else must be getting your share of good luck !

So ....... you are doing someone a favour :D

Ok then serious Question

Has anyone ever taken Kalms and do they actually work???

I've been having massive problems sleeping for the last few weeks, I will admit I've been pretty stressed (money problems, nothing major but enough to make the next month or two pretty dificult) I dont let it get me down at all but that's all I can put my restless nights down to.

Someone at work has gave me some kalms and told me to drop a few before I go to bed, I'm gunna give it a go but I always thought they were nothing more than a placebo to be honest. What would happen if I threw

back 6 or 7 of them? They are only herbal crap ain't they?

Be interested to know how you get on as I have terrible trouble sleeping

I brought a stock of various over the counter medicines on my last trip to the states , still don't help me sleep but they do make me groggy in the morning !!

I threw 4 of them back last night about an hour before I went to bed, didn't feel any more tired than normal after taking them but I did nod straight off and slept like a log all night through and woke up feeling great

I'm still pretty sceptical about them and think I may have just had a lucky nights kip, I'm gunna try them again tonight but I suppose it could be down to them that I go a good nights rest

Get into work to find out my colleague who is on double what I'm on and who I'm on a 13 hour shift with is coming in late as he is 'tired', so am I you clart but I still have to come to **** work! Then the fit milf who does the night shift says to me as she leaves 'you look **** rough today rich'.

**** off.

So ive been insulted and im on my own in one of the busiest departments in all of BSMHFT. Great.

/moan

Look on the bright side.

If you are having all this bad luck,then someone else must be getting your share of good luck !

Then can whoever the happy go lucky word removed is with my good luck **** off and die so I can have it back then.

**** off.

/moan

Look on the bright side.

Then can whoever the happy go lucky word removed is with my good luck **** off and die so I can have it back then.

I am having a great day today! :hooray:

Can anyone else the "Meet Girls On Local Slags" advert at the bottom of the page!?!?! :shock:

What the **** is all that about!? :lol:

Whoever thought slogan up needs an OBE!

I have Pizza Express!!!

Now who is the smutty one, Wiggy eh? eh?

You have only been married a matter of days and your cookies are screaming slags!!! :lol:

Can anyone else the "Meet Girls On Local Slags" advert at the bottom of the page!?!?! :shock:

I have Pizza Express!!!

Now who is the smutty one, Wiggy eh? eh?

You have only been married a matter of days and your cookies are screaming slags!!! :lol:

Now ive got penis enla........err.......nevermind!

YES!

I had this one on Monday, and have been keeping an eye out for it to re-appear ever since so I could post it on here.

Perhaps GoogleAds uses the content of our posts to decide what adverts to aim at us??

YES!

I had this one on Monday, and have been keeping an eye out for it to re-appear ever since so I could post it on here.

Perhaps GoogleAds uses the content of our posts to decide what adverts to aim at us??

Nope...we're just filthy bastards who stare at smut all day! 8)

A good offer?

Right here goes...we are currently in a ground floor maisonette, with the little dude and just wanting a house etc. we put it up for £130k...then to £125k...then to £119k...then to offers in excess of £110k.

The bloke has offered £110k with us leaving the blinds, shed, fire place, fridge freezer & cooker.

Im hoping for £115k, but its a start.

A good offer?

Right here goes...we are currently in a ground floor maisonette, with the little dude and just wanting a house etc. we put it up for £130k...then to £125k...then to £119k...then to offers in excess of £110k.

The bloke has offered £110k with us leaving the blinds, shed, fire place, fridge freezer & cooker.

Im hoping for £115k, but its a start.

You'll be lucky to get him up £5k, even with the extras. Espeically if he knows it was on for £130k.

£112k sounds like a result to me.

Â