General Chat

Stevo985

Time is running out if you want to enter any of the various fantasy football/ dreamteam competitions for Euro 2012.

Just go to the gaming thread .

30 minutes left for the sun version.

Currently at 23 teams.

Congratulations Craig! Chuffed to bits for you both, its the best job in the world mate being a dad.

The wedding/Mexico was great thanks lads. Weather was amazing, hotel was amazing, the wedding was amazing...everything was just amazing. 2nd best day of my life without a shadow of a doubt!

So what have i missed apart from Dante getting his missus up the duff?

So, from being a mere follower of sumo, I have somehow ended up representing* the Irish Sumo Association at this week's European Sumo Championships in Budapest. All expenses paid trip out on Thursday :clap:

* in an official capacity, NOT as a wrestler (before you jump the gun :D)

I have somehow ended up representing* the Irish Sumo Association at this week's European Sumo Championships in Budapest.
Good for you mate. The role of mawashi-scrubber is an oft-underplayed but nevertheless very important roll. :thumb:

Lads, i have a bit of a problem.

The old boy is 70 tomorrow, i have a card but with being away havnt had chance to get a present. Any ideas?

Ha, I think you may have just opened up Pandora's Box there...

:lol: That almost reads like your dad IS Tena-Man. Some kind of ill conceived super-hero.

...with his trusty side-kick, Catheter Boy!

This reminds me of

Â