General Chat

Stevo985

In the unlikely event that I build a time machine, I can't decide whether I should go back to the 70s or the 90s.

I feel I would fit in better in the 70s, especially with the way I look but the 90s had SM:TV Live.

Is anybody watching The Sky at Night? Sir Patrick Moore is wearing the biggest suit I have ever seen in my entire life. It wouldnt even be tight on Frank Lampard.

Is anybody watching The Sky at Night? Sir Patrick Moore is wearing the biggest suit I have ever seen in my entire life. It wouldnt even be tight on Frank Lampard.

This is probably the most I have ever wanted to watch The Sky at Night

In the unlikely event that I build a time machine, I can't decide whether I should go back to the 70s or the 90s.

I feel I would fit in better in the 70s, especially with the way I look but the 90s had SM:TV Live.

Did you watch that recent TV series on the 70s?

I didn't but then I don't need to. My personal view of decades splits them in the middle (perhaps because I was born in the middle of the 50s).

So it's 55-65, 65-75 (my favorite) and 75-85. Everything after that is more or less "now".

The sky is underrated. More people should have a gander during the night. I find it gives you a sense of perspective, and I think quite a lot of people could do with a sense of perspective.
Very true. Unfortunately, light pollution **** it up for those of us who live in or near cities.

It was only a couple of years ago (on a holiday in rural France) that I really noticed the Milky Way.

Did you watch that recent TV series on the 70s?

I didn't but then I don't need to. My personal view of decades splits them in the middle (perhaps because I was born in the middle of the 50s).

So it's 55-65, 65-75 (my favorite) and 75-85. Everything after that is more or less "now".

Yes, I have been watching that (the last episode is on next Monday) It's a shame it didn't go a bit more in depth but a good series.

I also used to enjoy watching the "I Love 1970s" series when I was a kid, I was glad to see a repeat of the 1977 episode the other night.

I'm toying with the idea of going for a Third Party, fire and theft policy on my car as its getting on a bit now and the policy is much cheaper. Question, if I have an accident, that is my fault do I get compensation for any injuries I get? I know the third party will be covered just wondering about any injuries I might sustain

my left eye has been twitching on and off for about 5 weeks now its really starting to annoy me

I recently got glasses and was told that I could just wear them when I want, like watching telly or playing the playstation and stuff like that or I could wear them all the time

my eye started twitching just after I started wearing them for the telly dya recon that could have anything to do with it

I am sure that a quick google of the problem would confirm I have a massive growth behind my eyeball that is slowly eating my brain

Any golf competition winners in the house? :D

And the 2012 Stewards Cup winner is...Wiggy!!! :hooray:

Well done, must have been tough in that rain, still slows the greens up I guess

We were really lucky with the rain, only got wet for about 3 holes.

It was a pairs comp texas scramble and we both played really well. We didnt drop a shot for the last 6 holes. We played off 10 and finished with a net 68, 4 under. Only dropping 6 shots over 18 holes is pretty smokey if i do say so myself.

We were really lucky with the rain, only got wet for about 3 holes.

It was a pairs comp texas scramble and we both played really well. We didnt drop a shot for the last 6 holes. We played off 10 and finished with a net 68, 4 under. Only dropping 6 shots over 18 holes is pretty smokey if i do say so myself.

I have no idea what any of that means but it sounds VERY impressive! well done wiggy!

my left eye has been twitching on and off for about 5 weeks now its really starting to annoy me

I recently got glasses and was told that I could just wear them when I want, like watching telly or playing the playstation and stuff like that or I could wear them all the time

my eye started twitching just after I started wearing them for the telly dya recon that could have anything to do with it

I am sure that a quick google of the problem would confirm I have a massive growth behind my eyeball that is slowly eating my brain

You've got AIDS.

© VT OT 2004-2012

anyone got a link to the quality gif of Drogba peeping through his fingers as the axe comes through the door? Its to show a colleague.

My second wish for the gif hunters is the Mick McCarthy one just 'cos its the funniest gif ever made :D

Â