General Chat

Stevo985

since I was 14 years old the only pair of trainers that I have ever been able to get that fits me is reebok classics, thats 13 years of literally wearing nothing other than classics.

I dont even like them that much but I must just have really horrible shaped feet lol, I needed to replace my most recent pair a few months ago and a girl I know pretty much banned me from buying any more reeboks and forced me to get something else, I ended up with a pair of adidas which aint too bad but still no where near a comfortable as ye olde faithfull classics

Skater shoes. Some of the most comfortable shoes ever. Adio and Etnies, go buy some.

I have always thought skater shoes were the least comfortable. Do you happen to have pretty flat feet? Most skater shoes do not have much arch support so they absolutely kill my feet. Had a pair of DC's that looked very nice and were quite noisy, but they hurt the hell out of my feet.

You might have something there. I have arches on my feet although they're not particularly pronounced so as opposed to having long, pointy feet, mine are quite wide and a little flatter than most perhaps. Skater shoes definitely accomodate for wider feet I find. However, I would say that my DC's are one of the most uncomfortable pairs of skater shoes I've ever owned. The pair of Adio shoes I have are the most comfortable.

Do you find canvas shoes like Converse quite comfortable? They're really uncomfortable for me.

Yeah, I tend to stay away from the canvas type shoes if I can because they offer no support at all for me. The only skate shoes I ever wore were DC's so it could potentially just be a case of DC shoes being a bit less comfortable than others. I did used to have a pair of Circa's and they were decent I would say.

I know it was a different thread, but after asking around on here the other day for advice, I decided to surprise the mrs with flowers and her favourite meal. Went down pretty well, nothing spectacular though.

Must do better next time.

Â