General Chat

Stevo985

Do you think the forum (OT) is getting smuttier and more abusive (in a friendly way) by the day?

OT is more like a pub than a forum. Is it a complaint?

No, not at all mate. I love this forum and wouldnt change it at all.

Like you say, its more like being down the pub with your mates, having the crack, talking about sex etc etc.

The banter on here is **** brilliant, and i think 99% of the people take it with good humour 99% of the time.

Once you learn that OT holds no bars, no-one is safe or exempt from piss taking and trying to get serious responce is hard to come by, then your just fine.

FRIDAY IS DONE THATS IT WEEKEND IS HERE

WOOOP WOOP WOOOP WOOP

and yes the forum is getting smuttier and more abusive (in a friendly way) by the day.....you bastard (lolz I meant that in a friendly way, you knows I luvz ya baby)

Do you think the forum (OT) is getting smuttier and more abusive (in a friendly way) by the day?

OT is more like a pub than a forum. Is it a complaint?

No, not at all mate. I love this forum and wouldnt change it at all.

Like you say, its more like being down the pub with your mates, having the crack, talking about sex etc etc.

The banter on here is **** brilliant, and i think 99% of the people take it with good humour 99% of the time.

Once you learn that OT holds no bars, no-one is safe or exempt from piss taking and trying to get serious responce is hard to come by, then your just fine.

I think that is the key. I like the 'pub' atmosphere in OT. I think it makes OT one of the funniest places on the net.

Some of the threads are brilliant eg honeytrap etc

I quite like that although there is piss taking and a bit of blue, most people know where the line is.

Great forum.

Philosophical question: Is the majority opinion always right? If not why not?

If I'm in the minority then the majority is invariable wrong :winkold:

People usually cite that as a reason for them being right. This forum is a perfect example. But we all know about the Christopher Columbus conundrum.

Philosophical question: Is the majority opinion always right? If not why not?

What is 'right'?

If your question is actually, "Is the opinion of the majority necessarily the right one?" Then it's a no.

Thereafter, you're on to discussing whether it's the best way of agreeing upon something or so on and then it's a different call.

Â